CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Overview of the social media landscape in 2022 and benefits of using social media marketing.
- A look at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, comparisons of each platform and how to decide which platforms are best for your business.
- Fundamentals of an effective social media strategy.
- Creating content that resonates and appeals to your audience, including real life examples and what type of content performs best on each platform.
- Finding relevant and top performing hashtags in your industry.
- How to successfully grow your following using organic tactics.
- How to develop digital media without a graphic designer or video editor.
- How to calculate the best times and days to post for maximum reach and engagement.
- Social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Best practices for recycling evergreen content.
- Free and paid tools and apps that help with managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating a useful content calendar and an editorial calendar to streamline the social media management process.
- Monthly statistics and reporting that matters.
- How social media integrates with other facets of digital marketing.
- Eight planning checklists, workbooks, and templates to help get and keep organized.
- We’ll cover how a Google Ads account is structured, its limits, and how to get around those limits.
- You’ll see eight ways to find the keywords (and your competitors’ keywords) that your target audience uses.
- We’ll show you several simple spreadsheet tips to change keywords into lower cases or translate your keywords into sixty-six languages (or more). Another tool creates permutations of your top keywords.
- We’ll see how to test keywords to find the best ones.
- Are the keyword projections for traffic and bids real or fake data? What can you use from that data?
- How to sort keywords into categories for the phases of your buying cycle or purchase funnel.
- Finally, we’ll do a walk-through of a Google Ads account.
Email Marketing Masterclass, Module 1: Improving your campaign results with better copy, design, and strategy
- The importance of email within the multichannel strategy.
- Understanding the objective hierarchy to guide your strategy & setting SMART objectives.
- Optimizing your email design and structure: Key design considerations to ensure your emails maximize your audience engagement.
- How to determine the right day of the week/time of day to send your emails and how often to communicate with them.
- Creating a thorough pre-send testing Quality Assurance (QA) process to minimize mistakes.
- Know your metrics—analyzing your results for trends, issues and potential future opportunities.
- Testing as a strategic issue; 5 steps to create tests that actually get results you can use (across channels!).