CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
What You’ll Learn
- How keywords, ads, and landing pages work together in Google Ads
- How to use A/B Split Tests to test ads so you can develop the best ad
- The various kinds of ads, plus additional settings that automatically make ads for you
- Types of display advertising and how to work with those
- How to understand the data when testing Google Ads
- The five types of match modes in Google Ads
What You’ll Learn in the Workshop
- How to edit each section in your LinkedIn profile. You’ll see examples for each section. We’ll cover the background image; your name; your name in your URL; your profile photo; caption; about; experience; education; volunteer experience; skills and endorsements; recommendations; accomplishments; languages; interests; and additional sections.
- Postings. Why write postings. How to write postings. How to get thousands of views for your postings.
- How to search for jobs, how to see salary information.
- How to be recommended as a contractor at LinkedIn.
What You’ll Learn
The advanced session dives into the Google Ads engine.
- How the Google Ads bidding algorithm works (with examples)
- How Google Ads uses Quality Score to set your cost-per-click
- How to improve your Google Ads Quality Score
- How to set bids, manage bids, and manage your budget
- How to optimize the bids to get the most clicks at the lowest-possible cost-per-click
- How you can bid $0.25 and rank higher than a competitor who bids $5
We’ll also look at a tool that lets you manage several accounts.
We’ll also look at another tool that lets you manage up to 300,000 keywords.