In this session, we’ll look at how to make a comprehensive demand generation go-to-market plan. We’ll discuss content marketing strategies, how the buying committee is changing marketing, and how to segment your lists and messages to market to ever more decision makers. You’ll learn how to approach lead scoring and nurturing. Finally, we’ll discuss how to handle the anonymous buyer/researcher and how to re-target them.
Dozens of case studies will be included in the course to support key points.
- Making the go-to-market plan
- Demand generation list strategies
- What PPC, SEO, and Social Strategies Work Best
- How to optimize Email, Direct mail, and Telemarketing
- How mobile is affecting demand generation
- How to optimize guaranteed lead programs and content networks
- Knowing your buyers and identifying the decision making committee
- Segmenting your messages
- Optimizing lead nurturing
- How to make marketing automation work for you (and not the other way around)
- Marketing to the anonymous buyer
- What analytics/reports you really need and how to get them
Instructor: Laurie Beasley
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.