Fall Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Ads workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This is part one of the three-part series led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he shares that knowledge with you. In three webinars, you’ll learn Google Ads from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll see how a Google Ads account is structured and we’ll do a live walk-through of an Ads account.
You’ll see how to quickly find 10,000 keywords, including your competitors’ keywords, and how to test those keywords to find the best keywords.
- How to use the best keywords in your Ads account
- Understand how to set up large accounts
- Understand how to test ads to find ads with high conversion rates
- Webinar recording: you’ll receive a link so you can listen as many times as you like
- Slideshow: a downloadable PDF of the webinar’s presentation
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 44 languages
Three-Part Course on Google Ads
This is the introduction course of the three-part course for Google Ads. You can continue to Google Ads Advanced, which covers methods and tools that agencies use to write and test ads in Google Ads.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Ads and SEM
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Ads and SEM
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage Google Ads and SEM agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Ads and SEM services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.