Spring Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Ads workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This is part one of the three-part series led by Andreas Ramos, author of fifteen books on SEO. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he shares that knowledge with you. In three webinars, you’ll learn Google Ads from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Show you how to optimize your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, analytics, email) to increase leads, sales, and ROI. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn
- How a Google Ads account is structured
- Live walk-through of a Google Ads account
- How to quickly find 10,000 keywords, including your competitors’ keywords
- How to test those keywords to find the best keywords
- You’ll be able to use the best keywords in your Google Ads account
- You’ll understand how to set up large accounts
- You’ll understand how to test ads to find ads with high conversion rates
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 44 languages
Three-Part Course on Google Ads
This is the introduction course of the three-part course for Google Ads. You can continue with Google Ads Intermediate.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Ads and SEM
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Ads and SEM
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage Google Ads and SEM agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Ads and SEM services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.