Fall Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This is part three of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. You can take this course as part of the series or a la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
What You’ll Learn
In the third and final analytics session, we will use Google Analytics live in the webinar. Andreas will go through Google Analytics, screen by screen, and show you the important items and how to understand the reports. This will include lots of real-world examples.
We will cover the last two major sections of Google Analytics:
- Behavior: What are your visitors doing at your website?
- Conversions: Which visitors are buying or registering at your website?
We’ll close with notes about the reality of using Google Analytics at companies.
- You’ll know which pages are being visited by your audience
- By knowing how visitors come to your website, you can choose which pages to improve. Instead of fixing 200 pages, you can choose the 10-15 most important pages
- You’ll see how to find the bounce rate for a page. Andreas will show you how to improve the bounce rate. The better the bounce rate, the higher the page will show up in Google.
- We’ll also look at how to understand conversion tracking, how to set it up, and how to visualize the data with a conversion funnel. This is very useful with clients and decision-makers.
You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
Three-Part Course on Google Analytics
This is the final course of the three-part course for Google Analytics.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Analytics
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Analytics
- You will be able to understand Google Analytics so you can manage agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Analytics services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.