Fall Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
This is part one of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he shares that knowledge with you. In three webinars, you’ll learn Google Analytics from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.
What You’ll Learn
- In Analytic Fundamentals, we’ll cover the theory, installation, and configuration of Google Analytics
- How to install Google Analytics
- How to set up and use views, dashboards, export reports, and automated reports
- How to set up and use custom alerts
- Why use filters? How to install filters
- How to deal with prior installations of Google Analytics
- You’ll learn how to use Google Analytics to understand your audience
- This includes visitors to your website, SEO, paid search (SEM), email newsletter, and your social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and 62 additional social media sites)
- By knowing your audience, you can design articles and images that appeal to them
- You can also make decisions about pages, translations, markets, and so on
- Web analytics is one of the key necessities of digital marketing
- Five-page handout of the top analytics reports
- Set of Google Analytics filters for you to install (with instructions)
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
Three-Part Course on Google Analytics
This is the introductory course of the three-part course for Google Analytics. You can continue with the Intermediate session, which covers the first two major reports in Google Analytics.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Analytics
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Analytics
- You will be able to understand Google Analytics so you can manage agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Analytics services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.