Graphics cannot be ignored when engaging site visitors to ask for more information or place an order. Too many sites prioritize trendy graphics, and sell short on refining the visual experience so it works hand in hand with other optimization efforts.
In one session, find out how to know if your site designers are using the on-page graphics you need to drive new prospects and sales.
- How to spot an SEO-friendly balance of written and graphic content so visitors engage and take action
- What current trends in Website layout, graphics and user experience support better lead-conversion
- Prioritizing site graphic element look, feel and placement based on page goals
- How to plan the use of graphics to get better conversions from mobile audiences
- How to spot common traps of relying on stock graphics and layout configurations provided by CMS platforms, templates and plugins
- A simple step-by-step process to review your current website graphics and page layouts so you can strengthen weak areas to convert more visitors
- Relevant, real-world examples and learning from the trenches about graphics, that will empower non-graphic design decision-makers and project leaders
This session is designed for anyone responsible for directing the design and content on websites. This includes:
- Marketing VP/Dir/Mgr
- Digital Marketing VP/Dir/Mgr
- And non-technical decision-making Web team leaders
Instructor: Carlos A. Perez
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.