Fall Special: 50% Off
$250, Now $125
Local search is different. You need to know how to play the game even if you don’t have a storefront or a local office. 30% of all searches now have local intent, and if you’re not optimized you’ll lose business to more agile competitors. The smart marketer will ensure that he gets his products in front of the searcher’s eyes by taking advantage of Google’s local search technology.
This seminar will give you twenty best practices that can be used to drive relevant traffic and sales to your website, whether you are a national brand or a one-location operation. We will look at the following areas:
- Smart keyword and language to increase local visibility
- Understanding how Google looks at location information and searches
- Learning how to stay abreast of the latest changes by Google
- Mobile search: what is it, how it differs from desktop and why it matters
- Learn how to optimize a national site so that individual locations rank well in local search
- A review of different directory listings services
- The importance of reviews and citations to ranking well in search
Sign up early as limited space is available for this workshop.
Instructor: John Thyfault
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.