As more and more companies are joining the competitive PPC marketplace, understanding how to use various aspects of the different search engines to differentiate your products is key. Google, Bing and other PPC providers are continually adding new features and options for pay-per-click advertising. This two-hour session will give you a solid foundation on the latest changes and opportunities.
What you’ll learn:
- Defining what PPC advertising is and isn’t
- Understanding the roll of keywords in the process
- Looking at match types; how to bid on real world searches
- What is quality score and how can you use it to save money
- How to target your campaign to the right searcher to get the best results
- How to write an ad that generates both clicks and conversions
- How to track your spend and optimize it
- An overview on content advertising, Google Shopping Ads, and PPC opportunities on social media
Instructor: John Thyfault
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.