Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three SEO workshops for
$750 $425. Enroll here.)
This course is part two of the three-part SEO series with Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You’ll get bonus downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks, plus lots of opportunity for your questions.
What You’ll Learn
In the second session, we cover meta-tags. How to find ALL of your competitors’ meta-tags. How to find your missing or duplicate meta-tags. How to edit your meta-tags. You’ll learn how to use a spreadsheet to write meta-tags to fit Google’s limits. You’ll also see a quick way to test meta-tags so you’ll have the best ones. In the live demonstration, you’ll learn how to use free tools to find your meta-tags.
We’ll also look at how to decide which pages to SEO (you don’t need to SEO every page). We’ll also talk about the Google updates (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, HTTPS, and mobile) and whether they affect your work.
- How to make your site #1 for your name, company name, and product name
- How to use metrics to write the best meta-tags and page titles
- How Google indexes and reviews websites
- The steps to manage your SEO project, SEM agencies, and SEM contractors
- The future of SEO
- SEO for small/local business. Use this for your small business or friends’ and family’s small business
- How to do a simple copy/paste to translate your top keywords into Spanish, French, and 42 more languages
- How to find, write, and test meta-tags
- How to give meta-tags to your IT or webmaster
- Learn a powerful SEO tool (it’s free to use)
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Eight-page SEO eBook with step-by-step SEO instructions for your website
- Spreadsheet for managing your meta-tags
- Spreadsheet tool to translate your keywords into 44 languages
Three-Part Course on SEO
This is the second course of the three-part course for SEO. You can continue with SEO Advanced, which covers methods and tools that agencies use to handle 200,000 keywords in multiple languages.
Who is the course for
- Anyone who wants to work in SEO
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for SEO
- You will be able to understand SEO so you can manage SEO agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their SEO services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.