Whether you’re looking for a promotion, raise or, your next great job, a certificate in digital marketing will help you make the case for why you’re qualified and trained on the latest techniques to drive leads, sales and revenue.
How to become a Certified Digital Marketer (CDM):
All you need to do is complete 8 class modules within a two‑year period. That is a total of 16 hours of training. A combination of any 8 class modules can be taken.
You can do this through the live online masterclasses or order recorded masterclasses, or a hybrid of both.
What You Will Receive:
When you’ve completed your certificate, you’ll receive a digital badge which you can use on LinkedIn, resume, or anywhere you’d like to show it off. Plus, a frame-able printed certificate to hang on your office wall.
What Makes Us Unique Versus Other Online Digital Marketing Training?
We know you have a lot of training programs to choose from. So, what makes us unique from most of the other digital marketing training available online?
- LIVE ONLINE TRAINING/ASK QUESTIONS: We offer all of our classes as live online sessions where you can ask questions as the instructor is teaching. Most digital training programs are available only as recorded classes. And you can continue asking instructors questions after the masterclass ends.
- EASY TO ACHIEVE/FLEXIBLE CHOICE IN CLASSES: We only require you take 8 class modules within a two-year period, which is 16 hours of study and no tests. Plus, you get to choose which topics to focus your study on. Most certificates require a minimum of 60 hours, frequent tests, and they determine the topics.
- IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF TOPICS: We offer incredibly thorough training on topics such as SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Google Analytics, or Email Marketing, amounting to 6-8 hours of content on each subject to really prepare you for doing a better job vs the 30 minutes to 2 hours you may receive on that same topic in other certification programs.
- UPDATED EVERY QUARTER: We know that marketing technology never stays the same, so we update our courses every quarter to offer the very latest information. If you look at the “Last Updated” date on some online training websites, you’ll notice the content sometimes hasn’t been updated in two to three years. That’s a lifetime in digital marketing!!
- RECEIVE COURSE UPDATES: When was the last time you heard from an instructor or institution you took a class from? Um, never? Not us!! A very unique feature of our offering is that we will send you updated versions of your masterclasses for at least a year (as long as we have your up‑to‑date contact information). The only exception is the few masterclasses where there are work projects students share in the class.
Details on Registration:
Live online masterclasses are recorded.
Registered pre-recorded masterclass attendees will also have the recording available on-demand.
Recorded courses can be viewed as many times as you want, they never expire. You can stop and start in the middle of the video as many times as you need. You will also receive the course workbook in PDF format. Most courses offer additional materials such as checklists and sample templates provided by the instructor.
Terms & Conditions:
Students must provide a valid email address so that course workbooks and/or webinar links can be sent in advance of each webinar/masterclass.
You may cancel a workshop registration up to 48 hours before the class time by going to https://dmanc.org/cancellation-page/ . You will receive a full refund if this is received up to 48 hours before the class time.
No-shows will be billed and will not be refunded. No other refunds will be issued for any reason, except at the sole discretion of the DMAnc.org management.
Purchases of recorded classes are considered final, and no refunds will be granted.
The DMAnc reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule webinars/masterclasses due to low enrollment and/or any other factors at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person or group.
Free Workshop Updates:
As long as we have your up-to-date contact information, you’ll be sent an updated masterclass recording and slide presentation to most of the courses offered with the latest revenue driving, digital marketing best practices at no charge for a minimum of one time and for one year. That’s our way of saying “Thank You” for being a part of our learning community.