Enhance Your Career: Requirements on How to Become a Certified Digital Marketer (CDM)
Whether you’re looking for a promotion, raise or, your next great job, a certificate in digital marketing will help you make the case for why you’re qualified and trained on the latest techniques to drive leads, sales and revenue.
The Direct Marketing Association of Northern California brings you live online and recorded marketing workshops which you can take à la carte or for a certificate in digital marketing. The workshops are for those who are ready for more in-depth training on digital marketing or demand generation topics. The workshops are practical and tactical, with step-by-step instruction and integrated case studies. More than 2,000 professionals take advantage of over 75 workshops dates and times offered per year.
Requirements for the Certificate:
We make it easy! To earn a certificate in digital marketing, all you need to do is complete 8 workshops within a two‑year period. That is a total of 16 hours of training. You can take advantage of live online workshops or order recorded workshops, or a hybrid of both—whatever suits you—to achieve your certificate.
What You Will Receive:
When you’ve completed your certificate, you’ll receive a digital badge you can use on LinkedIn, on your resume, or anywhere you’d like to show it off. Plus, a frame-able printed certificate to hang on your office wall.
What Makes Us Unique Versus Other Online Digital Marketing Training?
We know you have a lot of training programs to choose from. So, what makes us unique from most of the other digital marketing training available online? We have some pretty major differences which is why more than 5,000 professional marketers have chosen to take workshops with us over the past few years:
- LIVE ONLINE TRAINING/ASK QUESTIONS: We offer all of our classes as live online sessions where you can ask questions as the instructor is teaching. Most digital training programs are available only as recorded classes. And, you can continue asking instructors questions after the workshop ends.
- EASY TO ACHIEVE/FLEXIBLE CHOICE IN CLASSES: We only require you take 8 workshops within a two-year period, which is 16 hours of study and no tests. Plus, you get to choose which topics to focus your study on. Most certificates require a minimum of 60 hours, frequent tests, and they determine the topics.
- IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF TOPICS: We offer incredibly thorough training on topics such as SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Google Analytics, or Email Marketing, amounting to 6-8 hours of content on each subject to really prepare you for doing a better job vs the 30 minutes to 2 hours you may receive on that same topic in other certification programs.
- UPDATED EVERY QUARTER: We know that marketing technology never stays the same, so we update our courses every quarter to offer the very latest information. If you look at the “Last Updated” date on some online training websites, you’ll notice the content sometimes hasn’t been updated in two to three years. That’s a lifetime in digital marketing!!
- RECEIVE LIFETIME UPDATES: When was the last time you heard from an instructor or institution you took a class from? Um, never? Not us!! A very unique feature of our workshop offerings is that we will send you updated versions of your workshop every year for as long as we have your up‑to‑date contact information.
Details on Registration:
Live online workshops are recorded. Registered pre-recorded workshop attendees will also have the recording available on-demand.
The recorded courses can be viewed as many times as you want, they never expire. You can stop and start in the middle of the video as many times as you need. You will also receive the course workbook in PDF format. Most courses offer additional materials such as checklists and sample templates provided by the instructor.
Terms & Conditions:
Students must provide a valid email address so that course workbooks and/or webinar links can be sent in advance of each webinar/workshop.
You may cancel a workshop registration up to 48 hours before the class time by going to https://dmanc.org/cancellation-page/ . You will receive a full refund if this is received up to 48 hours before the class time. No-shows will be billed and will not be refunded. No other refunds will be issued for any reason, except at the sole discretion of the DMAnc.org management.
Purchases of recorded classes are considered final, and no refunds will be granted.
The DMAnc reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule webinars/workshops due to low enrollment and/or any other factors at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person or group.
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates:
As long as we have your up-to-date contact information, you’ll be sent updated workshop recordings and slide presentations with the latest revenue driving, digital marketing best practices at no charge a minimum of one time per year. That’s our way of saying “Thank You” for being a part of our learning community.