When accessing the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or on electronic messages between you and the Website.
Children Under The Age Of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without veriﬁcation of parental consent we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by ﬁlling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your trafﬁc pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identiﬁer. When you visit a website, the site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this ﬁle in a part of your hard drive speciﬁcally designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address conﬁdential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
How and Why We Collect Information
The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to [email protected] requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you afﬁrmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this, news so you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to [email protected] requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Company, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure Of Your Information
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or throughvoluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our sponsors for the purpose of offering their services to you. The sponsors would be provided your name, title, company name, and email address, and phone number.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on the website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information or other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design speciﬁcations, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software program to monitor network trafﬁc to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information or our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your per data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
The Direct Marketing Association of Northern California
Email Address: [email protected]
Effective as of February 8, 2019
AI for Digital Marketing Masterclass
- Introduction to ChatGPT and other AI tools for digital marketing.
- How to integrate ChatGPT and other AI tools into digital marketing strategies.
- Comparison of various AI tools, including ChatGPT, ChatGPT Pro, Microsoft and Google AI, and additional tools.
- How to use these tools to write or improve your writing (including translations) for articles, blog posts, social media posts, PowerPoint slides, and outlines for articles and books.
- Using these tools to edit or improve website content, product descriptions, product summaries, translations, and more.
- Using AI tools’ ability to come up with unique creative ideas, and suggestions for brainstorming.
- How to create unique photos, images, and videos for your product shots, websites, and more.
Social Media Marketing Fundamentals: Establishing a Successful Presence in a Media Saturated Market
- Overview of the social media landscape in 2023 and benefits of using social media marketing.
- A look at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, comparisons of each platform and how to decide which platforms are best for your business.
- Fundamentals of an effective social media strategy.
- Creating content that resonates and appeals to your audience, including real life examples and what type of content performs best on each platform.
- Finding relevant and top performing hashtags in your industry.
- How to successfully grow your following using organic tactics.
- How to develop digital media without a graphic designer or video editor.
- How to calculate the best times and days to post for maximum reach and engagement.
- Social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Best practices for recycling evergreen content.
- Free and paid tools and apps that help with managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating a useful content calendar and an editorial calendar to streamline the social media management process.
- Monthly statistics and reporting that matters.
- How social media integrates with other facets of digital marketing.
- Eight planning checklists, workbooks, and templates to help get and keep organized.
Content Marketing Masterclass, a 2-Module Series: Drive traffic and conversions organically through innovative content marketing
- Establish your content ecosystem and lay your digital footprint.
- Create an engaging content calendar and build effective, omnichannel promotional plans.
- Build an effective content operations model.
- Create a robust SEO content strategy.
- Learn to analyze and optimize your content.
- Understand advanced content marketing techniques and the powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) tools at your disposal.
Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok Advertising Masterclass, a 2-module Series
- Setup a proper full funnel prospecting, remarketing, and retention campaign structure.
- Learn the various targeting options from custom audiences and social engagers, to lookalikes and trending interests.
- Funnel Strategy—How to properly setup your ad account—Upper, Middle, Lower, Retention.
- Reporting—So many metrics, let’s focus on the metrics that move the needle!
- How to properly test new ads and how to derive actionable insights from the various creative metrics.
- Why user testimonial ads are outperforming all other creative formats and how to stand out using this format.
- Creative strategy, testing and measurement techniques needed for success.
- Creative testing process best practices.
- Ad creative do’s and don’ts.
- And much more.
- Live Q&A.
Use Google Analytics 4.0 for Digital Marketing Masterclass: A Three-Module Workshop Series
LinkedIn Advertising Masterclass, a 2-Module Series
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager overview.
- LinkedIn ad auction need-to-knows and top tips.
- LinkedIn campaign structure best practice with campaign demo.
- How to create winning LinkedIn Ads.
- LinkedIn ad formats & ad types.
- Creative top tips.
- How to setup your campaigns effectively.
Digital and Advertising Copywriting Masterclass, a 3-module Series
Use Google Ads for Digital Advertising, Module 1: Google Ads and Keywords
- We’ll cover how a Google Ads account is structured, its limits, and how to get around those limits.
- You’ll see eight ways to find the keywords (and your competitors’ keywords) that your target audience uses.
- We’ll show you several simple spreadsheet tips to change keywords into lower cases or translate your keywords into sixty-six languages (or more). Another tool creates permutations of your top keywords.
- We’ll see how to test keywords to find the best ones.
- Are the keyword projections for traffic and bids real or fake data? What can you use from that data?
- How to sort keywords into categories for the phases of your buying cycle or purchase funnel.
- Finally, we’ll do a walk-through of a Google Ads account.
Email Marketing Masterclass, Module 1: Improving your campaign results with better copy, design, and strategy
- The importance of email within the multichannel strategy.
- Understanding the objective hierarchy to guide your strategy & setting SMART objectives.
- Optimizing your email design and structure: Key design considerations to ensure your emails maximize your audience engagement.
- How to determine the right day of the week/time of day to send your emails and how often to communicate with them.
- Creating a thorough pre-send testing Quality Assurance (QA) process to minimize mistakes.
- Know your metrics—analyzing your results for trends, issues and potential future opportunities.
- Testing as a strategic issue; 5 steps to create tests that actually get results you can use (across channels!).