CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
What You’ll Learn
- How keywords, ads, and landing pages work together in Google Ads
- How to use A/B Split Tests to test ads so you can develop the best ad
- The various kinds of ads, plus additional settings that automatically make ads for you
- Types of display advertising and how to work with those
- How to understand the data when testing Google Ads
- The five types of match modes in Google Ads
What You’ll Learn
The advanced session dives into the Google Ads engine.
- How the Google Ads bidding algorithm works (with examples)
- How Google Ads uses Quality Score to set your cost-per-click
- How to improve your Google Ads Quality Score
- How to set bids, manage bids, and manage your budget
- How to optimize the bids to get the most clicks at the lowest-possible cost-per-click
- How you can bid $0.25 and rank higher than a competitor who bids $5
We’ll also look at a tool that lets you manage several accounts.
We’ll also look at another tool that lets you manage up to 300,000 keywords.
- What is mobile-first? Why websites must prepare for Google’s March 2021 core mobile-first update. What happens if they don’t?
- The difference between responsive design and mobile-first design.
- Examples of good and bad mobile-first design: placement of buttons, tracking tags, and content.
- Should you re-build your website for mobile-first?
- How to look at your analytics, ranking, and competitors.
- How mobile-first website design will affect not only SEO but also paid ads, social media, and payment systems.
- Live Q&A.