Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Special Pricing: regularly
$300 now 25% off—$225. Enroll here.
Leveraging ChatGPT and AI for Digital Marketing Success
Why Take this Course?
The new AI tools in ChatGPT, Microsoft Office, and Google, and others are the most significant changes in digital marketing since the introduction of the web. AI tools can save time, help generate ideas, and improve productivity. This workshop is for digital marketers who are looking to learn new tools and skills to improve their efficiency and productivity.
The goal of this workshop is to help digital marketers learn how to use ChatGPT and other AI tools to improve their efficiency and productivity. Attendees will learn how to integrate ChatGPT and other AI tools into their digital marketing strategies, enabling them to quickly generate high-quality marketing content, such as blogs, digital ads, social media, web pages, and product descriptions, and images. Attendees will also learn how to use AI tools to come up with unique creative ideas, and new suggestions for brainstorming.
Andreas Ramos is among the first instructors in the world to teach university courses in the use of AI tools for digital marketing, and the author of more than twenty-two books on digital marketing. Andreas also manages a Twitter List of 30+ key people in AI for marketing, including OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, Meta, and professors in marketing at Wharton, NYU, Stanford, and other universities. As new ideas appear, they’ll be added to this workshop.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded, and we’ll send you the recording, workbook, and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Workshop date and time:
The course is a one-time two-hour workshop.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT).
- Introduction to ChatGPT and other AI tools for digital marketing.
- How to integrate ChatGPT and other AI tools into digital marketing strategies.
- Comparison of various AI tools, including ChatGPT, ChatGPT Pro, Microsoft and Google AI, and additional tools.
- How to use these tools to write (or improve your writing) for articles, blog posts, social media posts, PowerPoint slides, and outlines for articles and books.
- Using these tools to edit or improve website content, product descriptions, product summaries, translations, and more.
- Using AI tools’ ability to come up with unique creative ideas, and suggestions for brainstorming.
- How to create unique photos, images, and videos for your product shots, websites, and more.
- For SEO, writing meta-tags (TITLE and DESCRIPTION) how to edit those, and how to test them.
- For digital ads for Google RSA: quickly create fifteen headlines and four description lines, how to check these to fit Google Ad’s character count restrictions, and how to find data to see which lines are the best ones. The results can be applied to your ads in Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Using AI tools to create dozens (or hundreds) of social media posts in seconds.
- How to use ChatGPT to improve your LinkedIn pages for your company and yourself.
- Additional uses of these tools to quickly produce time-consuming reference letters, and employee quarterly reviews.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
The new AI tools in ChatGPT, Microsoft Office, and Google are the most significant changes in digital marketing since the introduction of the web in 1992 and the iPhone in 2007. You’ll be able to do more and faster with better quality and lower costs. Don’t get left behind in this new world of AI-enabled digital marketing. Sign up for our course now and boost your efficiency and productivity!
The workshop will be hands-on. Attendees can use ChatGPT and other AI tools to generate marketing content and creative ideas. The workshop will be led by an experienced digital marketer with a strong background in digital marketing. Attendees will leave the workshop with a practical understanding of how to integrate ChatGPT and other AI tools into their digital marketing strategies, and how to quickly and efficiently generate high-quality marketing content.
- The Powerpoint of the presentation.
- The video of the presentation.
- Ebooks, links, and recommended reading.
- Spreadsheet for Excel and Google Sheets with formulas to count characters for SEO tags, digital ads, and translate text.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing managers, digital marketers, social media managers, public relations managers, content managers.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has been using AI tools for his work as CMO of a startup. He is also among the first professors in the world to teach university courses in the use of AI tools for digital marketing.
Andreas also manages a Twitter List of 30+ key people in AI for marketing, including OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, Meta, and professors in marketing at Wharton, NYU, Stanford, and other universities.
He has 25+ years of professional experience in digital marketing for startups, companies, and global enterprises. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the director of the digital agency at Acxiom. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing, including one of the first books on how to build HTML websites. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on from one of the leading experts in digital marketing in Silicon Valley.
- Mastering LinkedIn for Professional Lead Generation (2019). Over 15,000 people have read the LinkedIn book. It shows B2B bizdev how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find leads and build connections. Sales Navigator is a powerful tool with advanced filters that let you search millions of members to find the right ones for your business. You then use Sales Nav to learn about your leads, watch their activity, contact them, and develop business connections with them. Available at Amazon.
- Google Analytics 4.0: Install, Configure, Use GA4 (July 2021). Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 (GA3) to Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4). It’s not an upgrade or update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. Available on Amazon.
- Ad Fraud (September 2020). How to change the settings in Google Ads so you don’t lose money. Available at Amazon.
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization (November 2019). Just as Google has an algorithm to rank pages and show the best ones at the top, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to rank profiles and show the best ones at the top. This eBook shows you how to improve your LinkedIn profile so you show up. If there’s SEO (search engine optimization) for Google, then there’s LPO (LinkedIn Profile optimization) for LinkedIn. Available at Amazon.
- Startup. (January 2017). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to build a Silicon Valley startup. Interviews with twenty-six founders, angels, and VCs. Available at Amazon.
- Technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt (IBM Press, 3rd edition, December 2014), the authoritative book on enterprise SEO for global companies.
- The ASO Book (October 2014). App Store Optimization (ASO). Available at Amazon.
- #TwitterBook (September, 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories. How to use Twitter. ISBN 978-0-9893600-4-3 USA. Available at Amazon.
- How to Write a Book! (August 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to write books to improve your career. Step-by-step, hands-on process for researching, outlining, drafts, and copyediting to produce ebooks and printed books. Interviews with ten authors and two publishers. Available at Amazon.
- SEO eBook (March, 2014). A 53-page ebook on the changes at Google, Baidu, Yandex, and Bing and how this affects the future of SEO. Based on interviews with senior engineers at Baidu, Yandex, and Google.
- The Big Book of Content Marketing (May 2013). Strategy and tactics for content marketing with SEO, PPC, and social media. How to set goals and tracking to determine KPIs, including CPL, and CPA. The book is an Amazon Best Seller and reached the #2 position for web marketing books. Praise from Act-On Software, The Experts Bench, Stanford Graduate School of Business, YouSendIt, Citrix, and Polycom. ISBN 978-0-9893600-0-5 USA. Amazon Best Seller. Published in the US and Paris.
- Search Engine Marketing. How to use analytics to manage multichannel marketing (SEO, PPC, social networks, email, radio, TV, mobile, and other channels). McGraw-Hill, 2009. At Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores. Published in US and Taiwan by McGraw-Hill. The China edition was published by Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2010. The Taiwan edition was published by McGraw-Hill Taiwan, 2009. Available at Amazon.
- Search Marketing Professional. Created a 3-day course with certification by the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SV-AMA). Course covers business strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, e-commerce, search marketing, search engine optimization, and web analytics. The courseware is used at Tsinghua University in Beijing and Rider University in New Jersey.
- Insider SEO & PPC. How to use search engines to get qualified leads, prospects, and customers by building and managing SEO and PPC campaigns. Interviews with Google, Microsoft, Clicktracks Web Analytics, and others. Second edition. Jain Publishing, 2006.
- Insider’s Guide to SEO. Book on SEO. This was the first edition. After a year, we updated it as a second edition (see the book above). Jain Publishing, 2004.
- Hands-On Web Design. This came out in early 1996. By 1998, there were hundreds of books on HTML but this was one of the first books about HTML web development. Jain Publishing. 1996.