Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
(Special Series Pricing: Both Podcasting Fundamentals and Advanced workshops for
$600 $390. Enroll here.)
Learn How to Make A Podcast that Won’t Fail
This is the first in a two-part workshop series led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 35-year+ marketing professional. It is the first step to building a successful podcast, saving you from mistakes, time, and embarrassment long before you turn on the microphone.
This course helps you avoid pitfalls that other courses don’t teach you. You’ll master how to choose your host and guests so your listeners will want to share episodes and talk about the value your company provides, determine the best venue to host your podcast, and the logic to set up systems that work for everyone. Susan will also help you with the planning for each step before, during, and after your launch. This will help ensure that everyone involved knows what to expect so none of the pieces are left behind and what you need to ask a production company if you decide to outsource. The list may surprise you.
- After this course, you will have learned how to determine the logic and goals of your show.
- You will also be able to choose the right hosting venue for your podcast and whether to include a video version.
- We will help you with a list of questions if you consider outsourcing all or part of the production process.
- We will cover the list of prep steps so you start successfully.
- To keep the momentum and listener list building, you’ll have learned how to create steady content.
Who the course is for:
Marketing teams, thought leaders, authors, those who regularly speak on stage or would like to do more speaking, professionals who want to be seen as a valuable resource to their prospects, clients, and strategic partners. Marketing professionals who have been handed the task of “doing the podcast” for the company and don’t have any idea where to start.
- As a bonus, at the end of this course, you’ll be able to download checklists for setting up a show, maintaining the tasks for each episode, and promotions after.
- You’ll also get a file of slides that can easily be used to create episode graphics to be used on social media for promoting current and past episodes.
- Finally, you’ll get a sample of a typical guest package to encourage your guests to add the episode to their own sites and share it with their followers and lists.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Instructor: Susan Finch
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.