Winter Special: 50% Off
$250, Now $125
Remarketing Training Workshop
Remarketing is the process of reaching out to the 98% of people who landed on your website but who didn’t convert. A remarketing campaign can result in double digit response rates and 100-200% ROI if done properly. Many advertisers are not taking full advantage of remarketing though, limiting their efforts to just one platform and leaving potential conversions on the table. A well-designed, multi-platform remarketing campaign can combine different user data from each platform into a super engine for success.
This remarketing training workshop will focus on the specifics of developing a cross platform remarketing plan between Google Ads and Facebook (including Instagram), but the lessons learned can be applied to LinkedIn, Twitter, email and most other platforms. Case studies will illustrate the set up and measurement of your remarketing campaigns.
In this remarketing training workshop you will learn how to:
- Establish marketing goals that you can accomplish with multi-platform remarketing
- Benefit from the similarities and differences of remarketing audiences/lists creation by platform — and how you can use each platform’s unique targeting features to create super lists
- Determine when and when not to add someone to an audience
- Create look-a-like audiences from current customer email lists
- Understand your customers better by looking at multi-platform data and using this to drive conversions
- Harness the power of layered remarketing across platforms
- Use parallel and sequential approaches to make the most of your remarketing dollars
- Create a unified dashboard in Google Data Studio to view your results on one screen
Who should attend:
- Online Marketing Managers
- Demand Generation Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Social Media Managers
Enroll today and learn how to take your remarketing campaigns to the next level!
Instructor: John Thyfault
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.