- Understanding Social Commerce basics.
- Differentiate between social commerce, e-commerce, and social selling to refine your strategic approach.
- Explore how social commerce is reshaping the consumer shopping experience.
- Delve into relevant case studies tailored to your or your client’s sector, providing actionable insights based on real-world examples.
- Develop a tailored and effective social commerce strategy.
- Identify and explore social commerce opportunities across key platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Learn how to integrate social commerce into the marketing funnel, encompassing Paid, Owned, and Earned media channels.
- Harness the power of audience insights and stay ahead of emerging social trends to optimize your social commerce strategy.
Module 2: Social eCommerce Shopping Formats and Creative Strategy
Special Pricing: Regularly
$900 is now $450. Enroll here.
In Module 2 you will advance your understanding of social commerce by delving into creative shopping formats across key platforms—TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat. We will focus on leveraging creator partnerships to achieve social commerce success—including Live Shopping.
The training will explore utilizing various formats across each platform to create engaging full-funnel shopping experiences.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Understand set-up considerations for social commerce to lay the foundation for a social commerce strategy, emphasizing brand safety.
- Explore different paid shopping best practices across key platforms.
- Uncover the art of creating content that integrates shopping elements, enhancing the user experience and driving conversion.
- Explore the formats available across TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest and understand the impact of collaborating with creators to amplify your social commerce efforts.
- Demonstrate how to use Live Shopping on TikTok.
- Learn how to tailor a creative strategy that aligns with your brand and connects with target audiences.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop
2024 is going to be a big year for social commerce; get ahead of the curve and learn about the opportunities that key social platforms present for social shopping!
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation plus any links shared.
Who is the course for?
Social media managers, Online and Digital Marketing Managers, eCommerce Managers, Marketing managers, Creative directors, Agency Account Directors and Media Planners or Buyers.
Consultant, Social Media Trainer
With over 10 years of experience in integrating the realms of paid, owned, and earned social media, Kineta’s passion lies in understanding the psychology of human interactions. She delves into how people think, feel, and act online, firmly believing that true advertising impact happens when businesses connect with audiences on a profound level.
Throughout her career, she has collaborated with clients from diverse sectors: fintech, healthcare, gaming, technology, pharma, sport, food/beverage, and lifestyle. She has delivered global training and consultancy services for Google and Meta, where she obtained certifications in media buying, media planning, and lead training. Additionally, she actively contributes to the industry through press, TV, radio, and speaking engagements, as well as mentoring and volunteering in the education sector.