CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
What You’ll Learn
The advanced session dives into the Google Ads engine.
- How the Google Ads bidding algorithm works (with examples)
- How Google Ads uses Quality Score to set your cost-per-click
- How to improve your Google Ads Quality Score
- How to set bids, manage bids, and manage your budget
- How to optimize the bids to get the most clicks at the lowest-possible cost-per-click
- How you can bid $0.25 and rank higher than a competitor who bids $5
We’ll also look at a tool that lets you manage several accounts.
We’ll also look at another tool that lets you manage up to 300,000 keywords.
- What is mobile-first? Why websites must prepare for Google’s March 2021 core mobile-first update. What happens if they don’t?
- The difference between responsive design and mobile-first design.
- Examples of good and bad mobile-first design: placement of buttons, tracking tags, and content.
- Should you re-build your website for mobile-first?
- How to look at your analytics, ranking, and competitors.
- How mobile-first website design will affect not only SEO but also paid ads, social media, and payment systems.
- Live Q&A.
How to Produce a Podcast–Fundamentals: Strategies for Setting Goals, Preparing Guests, and Promoting Your Podcast
This course, led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 35-year+ marketing professional, is the first step to building a successful podcast, saving you from mistakes, time, and embarrassment long before you turn on the microphone.
Points that will be covered, as well as skills taught:
- Why podcasting?
- How can it benefit your company, your department, and even you?
- Why do most podcasts fail?
- How can you prevent a misfire?