Join us for an evening of networking, gourmet appetizers, wine, beer, and a presentation with Q&A to discover the future of AI-driven digital marketing. Just like the web changed everything, the new wave of AI will fundamentally change how we do digital marketing. Digital marketing and AI expert Andreas Ramos will do a 45-minute presentation showing advanced methods in AI for all forms of digital marketing, from content creation, social media, creating images, SEO, writing ads, and more. Don’t miss this opportunity to get a comprehensive understanding of how AI is changing marketing. Seats are limited. Register now.
We Will Cover:
- Mastering AI prompts for digital marketing content: examples of advanced prompts, complex prompts, four-page prompts, and the future of prompts.
- How to use AI to create images and video for free, quickly, and easily. No more stock photos, no more product shots or photographers.
- How to you can use AI for ideas, articles, blogs, podcasts, books, or press releases and develop them quickly.
- How to use AI to create up to 200 posts for social media. Every one of these will have a consistent voice and tone, personalized to your target audience and the page’s URL with USP (unique selling point), UVP (unique value point), and CTA (call-to-action) and URL. AI even adds an emoji.
- AI-powered keyword search, categorization, and intent analysis.
- Use AI to write 200 TITLE tags, DESCRIPTION tags, H1 headings, and H2 subheading, and Schema for SEO, 200 TITLES and DESCRIPTIONS for digital ads.
- How to use AI to read hundreds (or thousands) of customer comments and summarize them with categories, issues, representative quotes for blurbs, and sentiment.
- You can also use AI to design websites and improve the copy on pages to match your target audience.
- The future of AI for marketing in the next six months.
- How different types of queries are handled by different machine learning AIs at Google. How these work for SEO and ads.
You’ll see examples, the prompts, and the results. You’ll get the PowerPoint from this presentation so you can copy and edit it for your own work, and a copy of Andreas Ramos’ 30-page ebook on prompt crafting.
- AI can improve your and your staff’s productivity, creativity, and writing by 40%.
- Work better and faster.
- Get ahead of the changes in digital marketing.
- Networking: 6:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- AI Presentation & Q&A: 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Includes a 45-minute presentation with slides.
- 15 minutes Q&A. You can talk to Andreas until we’re thrown out!
- You get the slides and Andreas Ramos’ 30-page eBook on prompt crafting.
- Cost $85 (includes a buffet of gourmet appetizers, wine, beer, and beverages).
- All sales are final. We are very sorry, however due to limited space, no refunds will be allowed.
- MacArthur Park, Palo Alto’s premier restaurant, is a landmark building designed by architect Julia Morgan.
Networking: 6:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
AI Presentation & Q&A: 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
7 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301.
Close to Palo Alto Caltrain Station.
- Easy, and safe on-site valet parking.
The Presenter: Andreas Ramos
- Adjunct professor at Omnes and CSTU, senior instructor at DMAnc.org.
- Taught numerous university-level courses in marketing + AI.
- Advisor to two Silicon Valley AI companies.
- Advisor on digital marketing + AI to Stanford and Harvard.
- Andreas has worked at SGI, SUN, Brio, Acxiom, Cisco, and many startups.