Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas is the author of 19 books on SEO, SEM, social media, and content marketing, including #TwitterBook, How to Write a Book!, The Big Book of Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (McGraw-Hill), and technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran (IBM Press). He is an adjunct professor in digital marketing at INSEEC, a leading French university, and CSTU in Silicon Valley. He also led the digital marketing agency at Acxiom and was the Manager of Global SEO at Cisco. His clients include Stanford and Harvard. He graduated from Universität Heidelberg, the top German university. He and his wife live in Palo Alto. Visit him at andreas.com.
- Google Analytics 4.0: Install, Configure, Use GA4 (July 2021). Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 (GA3) to Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4). It’s not an upgrade or update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. Available on Amazon.
- Ad Fraud (September 2020). How to change the settings in Google Ads so you don’t lose money. Available at Amazon.
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization (November 2019). Just as Google has an algorithm to rank pages and show the best ones at the top, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to rank profiles and show the best ones at the top. This eBook shows you how to improve your LinkedIn profile so you show up. If there’s SEO (search engine optimization) for Google, then there’s LPO (LinkedIn Profile optimization) for LinkedIn. Available at Amazon.
- Mastering LinkedIn for Professional Lead Generation (July 2019). This book is for B2B bizdev to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find leads and build connections. Sales Navigator is a powerful tool with advanced filters that let you search millions of members to find the right ones for your business. You then use Sales Nav to learn about your leads, watch their activity, contact them, and develop business connections with them. Available at Amazon.
- Startup. (January 2017). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to build a Silicon Valley startup. Interviews with twenty-six founders, angels, and VCs. Available at Amazon.
- Technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt (IBM Press, 3rd edition, December 2014), the authoritative book on enterprise SEO for global companies.
- The ASO Book (October 2014). App Store Optimization (ASO). Available at Amazon.
- #TwitterBook (September, 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories. How to use Twitter. ISBN 978-0-9893600-4-3 USA. Available at Amazon.
- How to Write a Book! (August 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to write books to improve your career. Step-by-step, hands-on process for researching, outlining, drafts, and copyediting to produce ebooks and printed books. Interviews with ten authors and two publishers. Available at Amazon.
- SEO eBook (March, 2014). A 53-page ebook on the changes at Google, Baidu, Yandex, and Bing and how this affects the future of SEO. Based on interviews with senior engineers at Baidu, Yandex, and Google.
- The Big Book of Content Marketing (May 2013). Strategy and tactics for content marketing with SEO, PPC, and social media. How to set goals and tracking to determine KPIs, including CPL, and CPA. The book is an Amazon Best Seller and reached the #2 position for web marketing books. Praise from Act-On Software, The Experts Bench, Stanford Graduate School of Business, YouSendIt, Citrix, and Polycom. ISBN 978-0-9893600-0-5 USA. Amazon Best Seller. Published in the US and Paris.
- Search Engine Marketing. How to use analytics to manage multichannel marketing (SEO, PPC, social networks, email, radio, TV, mobile, and other channels). McGraw-Hill, 2009. At Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores. Published in US and Taiwan by McGraw-Hill. The China edition was published by Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2010. The Taiwan edition was published by McGraw-Hill Taiwan, 2009. Available at Amazon.
- Search Marketing Professional. Created a 3-day course with certification by the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SV-AMA). Course covers business strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, e-commerce, search marketing, search engine optimization, and web analytics. The courseware is used at Tsinghua University in Beijing and Rider University in New Jersey.
- Insider SEO & PPC. How to use search engines to get qualified leads, prospects, and customers by building and managing SEO and PPC campaigns. Interviews with Google, Microsoft, Clicktracks Web Analytics, and others. Second edition. Jain Publishing, 2006.
- Insider’s Guide to SEO. Book on SEO. This was the first edition. After a year, we updated it as a second edition (see the book above). Jain Publishing, 2004.
- Hands-On Web Design. This came out in early 1996. By 1998, there were hundreds of books on HTML but this was one of the first books about HTML web development. Jain Publishing. 1996.