DMAnc.org Live Online Certification Workshop
(10:00 am – 12:00 pm PST)
Summer Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Join us for part 1 of this three-part workshop series on social media marketing. You can take each course individually or we recommend taking the full series for a significant discount to get the complete picture on how to manage and measure your organic and paid social media. You’ll learn practical and tactical techniques on how to use social media to complement your organization’s overall marketing strategy on all the major social platforms.
Part 1-Fundamentals: Foundations of Social Media, the Sales Funnel and Metrics
This workshop covers the role of organic social media in your marketing strategy. It is based on customer-centric marketing, the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action) model, and the sales funnel (also known as the purchase cycle).
Customer-centric marketing requires content that appeals to your audience, so you’ll see how to find your audience’s demographics, interests, and behavioral data, along with tools for each of these and how to use this to create social posts.
A sales funnel also includes metrics. Business goals in social media include visibility, branding, and engagement. Social media goals can also include leads and sales. We will cover how to measure social media’s impact on your sales funnel, which metrics to track, a list of the main KPIs, and tracking tools.
We’ll also look at common features of all social media: profiles, posts, photos, #hashtags, account management tools, and analytics, with specific notes for each platform.
- Our topics cover all of the major social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- The role of social media in customer-centric marketing, the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action) model, and the sales funnel. Role of social media in filling the funnel. Impact of social media on sales.
- How to see your audience at each social site, including age, interests, and location.
- We also look at the social algorithms. These algorithms decide what to distribute and promote. We also look at how sites use moderators (human reviewers) and what they block. You’ll get tips on how to increase engagement without paying for it.
- You use metrics to measure and optimize the sales funnel. Which metrics to track? How to track. The analytics tools (Insights) at each social site.
- How to use UTM tags to track posts and ads at each social site.
- How to see the social data in Google Analytics 3.0 and Google Analytics 4.0.
- How to evaluate statistics.
- This workshop includes presentations, examples, and downloads.
- This is a live presentation, so you can ask questions during the presentation. There will be lots of opportunities for your questions.
- The presentation is recorded and you can review it later or listen to it if you miss the event.
- If you have schedule conflicts, you can take the course as recorded video. You’re welcome to send questions by email.
- You will have access to the recordings indefinitely, including access to updated versions, as long as we have your contact information.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of all presentations.
- Checklists, how-to steps, list of tools, and more.
- Spreadsheets for project management, competitor review, tracking, KPI calculation, and more.
- How to create UTM tags.
- Copies of ebooks by Andreas Ramos, including #TwitterBook, The Big Book of Content Marketing, Mastering LinkedIn, LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO).
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
- Suggestions for additional reading.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits that use social media for marketing.
- You will be able to understand how to use social media marketing so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
What We Cover:
- The workshops cover the major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- This is a deep-dive course. We show you how to uncover your audience’s demographics, find your audience’s keywords and interests, and use that to write social posts. You will also see how to set up and manage social advertising, and how to understand the results. You’ll see how to measure social media metrics with UTM tags, analytics, and KPIs as part of the funnel.
- We’ll also look at how social media interacts with content marketing, SEO, and paid advertising.
What We Won’t Cover:
- This is not a course on using social for personal use. Instead, this course will focus on using social media for marketing and advertising for organizations.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
DMAnc.org instructor Andreas Ramos leads this workshop.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.
This social media for marketing course was VERY informative and also included a lot of information that was be used as a reference for current and future use! I would definitely recommend!
Covered a great overview of social media marketing, very informative and gives a great base of knowledge.
Andrea Ramos is an excellent instructor and educator. The Social Media Marketing course is extremely useful and full of information to apply to social marketing for our B2B company immediately. There are many tools that are available which are shared and explained – GREAT class!
A great course for those that are new to the big world of social media.
The workshop was full of helpful information that had increased value due to the breadth of experience the presenter, Andreas Ramos has in the industry. I left with a more powerful understanding of how to use Social Media Marketing to benefit my company.
Great information in today’s presentation! I loved all the tools and websites given to help further our success within the social media and marketing industry.
All the information I learned about LinkedIn’s engagement is very useful and cannot wait to implement it onto our profile.
Very useful and informative.
Helpful insights into social media basics.
Andreas Ramos was a very knowledgeable presenter! Gave a lot of tips that allowed even a company with very niche customer bases to act on and improve with. Very thorough and informative, thank you !
Great details. Very useful information.
This class is a great introduction to maximizing your social media presence. I enjoyed the in depth discussions about both Linkedin and Twitter and cannot wait to apply what I have learned within my company. Thank you DMANC!
Presentation was great. Andreas went into detail and answered questions and feedback quickly. His feedback was great and can’t wait to apply what I learned on our social accounts.
The webinar gave new insights about the way social media platforms work an how to optimize them, as well as recommended resources.
This presenter was amazing at presenting the content as well as adjusting to questions and relevancy during the presentation. He was very personable and made the content easy to digest.
“If you are interested in learning what social media can do for your business, this is a great overview of your countless options!”
If you’re looking for some tips and tricks to improve your company’s social media presence, this workshop provides some insight and useful information on how to do just that. Whether you’re new to it or more advanced, there’s something for everyone to learn.
Thank you, DMAnc for offering such a relevant course, “Use Social Media for Marketing.” I no idea how to take advantage of these platforms. Now I do. Great course!
This is a great course for beginners through experts. It covers topics that I had forgotten about throughout the years. Awesome refresh!
The social media marketing course was very useful and will help my company in its day-to-day efforts to increase the efficacy of our social media efforts.
Social Media for Marketing with Andreas is the total package for businesses! Thank you!
This is a great webinar for B2B marketers looking to get more information for setting up their marketing plan for social.
I found this “live” webinar very helpful and informative. I appreciated all of the questions and answers.
Answered for us: Are we going down the right path with LinkedIn. What pitfalls to avoid to ensure proper content. Great guidance for B2B with the everchanging social media platforms! Thanks for the relevant content.
Today was my first step into gaining a better understanding of Social Media and the DMA Team as well as Andres Ramos did an excellent job delivering the content.
Relevant, current and worth every penny! Andreas Ramos’ knowledge and expertise in the ever changing and critical realm of social media is at rock star level! You can’t afford to miss this information!
A great overview of all social media platforms and their capabilities! Lots of great details and links to useful resources!
The presentation was engaging and interesting. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to establish or improve their social media presence.
Wow, so much good information – and from a true expert! Andreas was great. Very personable and knowledgeable – a seasoned presenter. He seemed very down to earth, walked us through his presentation in an organized fashion and took time to address my questions. Loved it!
It’s important for me to get new ideas, tips, tricks and hints regarding social media posting. This presentation did just that! I appreciated the content that was covered.
The presentation had good information with helpful slides. I like having a good visual I can write notes on and was able to do just that.
A useful and clearly organized presentation of the current social media landscape, and good practices for optimizing all.
The information was very useful for someone that does not have a strong social media or digital background. If you are looking to learn the basics to kick off your social media marketing, this class is perfect.
I really like that I can ask questions and get answers that are so REAL! It wasn’t just reading from a script and sticking to it. I got a lot of needed information.
Andreas shared plentiful knowledge during this seminar, that I can now implement daily to my work.
Learned some tips and tricks about social platforms I would have never run into anywhere else.
I would recommend this course as a great start in getting to know more about how to use social media for your business.
I loved the Social Media for Marketing seminar. It was very informative and helped me see some things to enhance our social media presence.
I really enjoyed the workshop! It was very easy to grasp, and covered a lot of topics without being lengthy. I think this will definitely help me in the future.
This course was an extended review of individual social media sites and how best to post, target audience, posting times and more. I learned a lot in the last two hour course and look forward to applying the information as our company’s Marketing Communications Manager.
I left this workshop feeling more confident in my social media knowledge. I can’t wait to take these ideas back to the office and see what changes we are able to implement.
Andreas generously shares his insights and knowledge in each workshop. There’s so much information and content, I need to rewatch them to absorb it all!
There were a lot of good tips. Thoroughly enjoyed this informative webinar.
It was an interesting and engaging presentation.
Great general overview of social media for beginners.
Great information! Very useful for our company. Great starting point for your social media marketing campaign.
A great seminar for someone just getting started in the social media world!
This presentation was so helpful in understanding how to get the most out of social media!
We found the presentation very informative and extremely valuable
Effectiveness between connections and chat marketing vs Navigator Inmail in the B2B industry. LinkedIn connections seem to be far more receptive to offers and Inmail seems to be a waste of time in my industry. Need to be connected to be effective.
A very worthwhile two hours. Jim S.
I am entry level at using social media ( I am a chef), so I found the pace and general coverage to be sensible and not too difficult to follow along.
References will help me explore on my own at a later date
Everything was very well presented.