Summer Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Join us for part 1 of this three-part workshop series on social media marketing. You can take each course individually or we recommend taking the full series for a significant discount to get the complete picture on how to manage and measure your organic and paid social media. You’ll learn practical and tactical techniques on how to use social media to complement your organization’s overall marketing strategy on all the major social platforms.
Part 1-Fundamentals: Foundations of Social Media, the Sales Funnel and Metrics
This workshop covers the role of organic social media in your marketing strategy. It is based on customer-centric marketing, the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action) model, and the sales funnel (also known as the purchase cycle).
Customer-centric marketing requires content that appeals to your audience, so you’ll see how to find your audience’s demographics, interests, and behavioral data, along with tools for each of these and how to use this to create social posts.
A sales funnel also includes metrics. Business goals in social media include visibility, branding, and engagement. Social media goals can also include leads and sales. We will cover how to measure social media’s impact on your sales funnel, which metrics to track, a list of the main KPIs, and tracking tools.
We’ll also look at common features of all social media: profiles, posts, photos, #hashtags, account management tools, and analytics, with specific notes for each platform.
- Our topics cover all of the major social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- The role of social media in customer-centric marketing, the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action) model, and the sales funnel. Role of social media in filling the funnel. Impact of social media on sales.
- How to see your audience at each social site, including age, interests, and location.
- We also look at the social algorithms. These algorithms decide what to distribute and promote. We also look at how sites use moderators (human reviewers) and what they block. You’ll get tips on how to increase engagement without paying for it.
- You use metrics to measure and optimize the sales funnel. Which metrics to track? How to track. The analytics tools (Insights) at each social site.
- How to use UTM tags to track posts and ads at each social site.
- How to see the social data in Google Analytics 3.0 and Google Analytics 4.0.
- How to evaluate statistics.
- This workshop includes presentations, examples, and downloads.
- This is a live presentation, so you can ask questions during the presentation. There will be lots of opportunities for your questions.
- The presentation is recorded and you can review it later or listen to it if you miss the event.
- If you have schedule conflicts, you can take the course as recorded video. You’re welcome to send questions by email.
- You will have access to the recordings indefinitely, including access to updated versions, as long as we have your contact information.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of all presentations.
- Checklists, how-to steps, list of tools, and more.
- Spreadsheets for project management, competitor review, tracking, KPI calculation, and more.
- How to create UTM tags.
- Copies of ebooks by Andreas Ramos, including #TwitterBook, The Big Book of Content Marketing, Mastering LinkedIn, LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO).
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
- Suggestions for additional reading.
Who is the course for?
- Organizations, including B2C and B2B companies, government, and non-profits that use social media for marketing.
- You will be able to understand how to use social media marketing so you can manage projects, staffers, agencies, or contractors.
What We Cover:
- The workshops cover the major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, with a short review of Clubhouse, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- This is a deep-dive course. We show you how to uncover your audience’s demographics, find your audience’s keywords and interests, and use that to write social posts. You will also see how to set up and manage social advertising, and how to understand the results. You’ll see how to measure social media metrics with UTM tags, analytics, and KPIs as part of the funnel.
- We’ll also look at how social media interacts with content marketing, SEO, and paid advertising.
What We Won’t Cover:
- This is not a course on using social for personal use. Instead, this course will focus on using social media for marketing and advertising for organizations.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
DMAnc.org instructor Andreas Ramos leads this workshop.
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.