Spring Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
Use Social Media for Marketing
This workshop on social media is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 18 books on social media and digital marketing, including “#TwitterBook” and “The Big Book of Content Marketing”. He founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. He was also the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He is an adjunct professor in digital marketing at INSEEC, a leading French university, and CSTU in Silicon Valley. Visit him at andreas.com.
To show you how to manage and optimize your social media marketing campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn to get more traffic, leads, and sales. You’ll come away with actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company’s social campaigns. We’ll look at examples of social media projects, both good and bad, so you can see the difference.
What You’ll Learn:
We start with an overview of the key difference between search engines and social media. By understanding this, you can craft postings that appeal to your audience and build your visibility, brand, and community.
We’ll also look at common features of all social media: profiles, postings, photos, #hashtags, account management tools, and analytics, with notes about each platform.
The rest of the workshop will look at the major platforms, one by one. We’ll look at Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn. This includes how to use the marketing and tracking tools in each one.
The workshop includes presentation, examples, and downloads.
There will be lots of opportunity for your questions. If we don’t get through all of the questions during the workshop, the speaker will follow up to answer your questions after the workshop.
- How to use social media to attract your customers.
- How to find topics for posting to social media.
- What kind of photos and videos to use. The various photo formats and how to improve photos with filters.
- How to find and use #hashtags.
- Social media management tools allow you to write and post dozens of postings for slow release.
- How to see the best time of day for posting.
- How to get more followers.
- How to monitor your competitors.
- Social media, Section 230, and censorship.
- Advertising in social media.
- In-depth review of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter and TikTok.
- See how LinkedIn reviews and approves (or blocks) posts.
- How to get more likes and comments for your social postings.
- Use Twitter to find customers, journalists, bloggers, and influencers.
- “Pre-social media” with bulk text messaging.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- List of the top SEO newsletters so you can keep up.
Who is the course for?:
- Marketing and social media managers.
- Any company that wants to use social media to reach their audience for visibility, lead generation, branding, and sales.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.