Spring Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Analytics 4.0 workshops for $750 $525. Enroll here.)
Web analytics is a necessity in digital marketing. This gives you data so you can make decisions in your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM, social media, email, apps, and so on) to improve your results.
Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 to Google Analytics 4.0. It’s not a minor update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. We’re happy to offer the first live online course in Google Analytics 4.0.
About the Instructor:
This three-part Google Analytics 4.0 workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, author of 18 books on digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He was also the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. He is currently the CMO of a Silicon Valley startup and an adjunct professor at two universities.
In three workshops, you’ll learn hands-on steps on how to use Google Analytics 4.0. Wherever possible, Andreas adds tips, examples, and insights. Start with part one of the three-part workshops on Google Analytics 4.0. You may continue with workshops for Google Analytics 4.0 Intermediate and Advanced.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop:
In the first Fundamentals workshop, we looked at the basics of Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4) and in the second Intermediate workshop, we covered the basic reports in GA4.
In this third Advanced workshop, you learn how to create your own reports. In contrast to GA3, which has dozens of ready-to-use reports, GA4 offers only a few basic reports and then leaves it up to you to create the reports that you really want. Analysis Hub, the report creation tool, has dozens of options to create unique, personal reports that fit what your organization needs.
This is the core idea of GA4. Google realized every organization is different, so GA4 gives you a set of tools to select and present your data. Instead of consuming GA3’s ready-made data, you become a data analyst.
We’ll close by seeing how to use GA4 for digital marketing with SEO, digital ads, social media, email tracking, YouTube video, and apps.
You can follow along with your own GA4 account or Google’s publicly accessible GA4 account.
- Analysis Hub: How to create your customized reports in Analysis Hub.
- Examples of reports and how to use your reports.
- How to share reports.
- How to use Insights for additional information.
- We’ll look at standard GA3 reports and how to create them in GA4.
- How to use GA4 to track visitors and actions for digital marketing with SEO, digital ads, social media, email tracking, Youtube video, and apps.
- We also look at how to use GA4 for startups and investors to track the metrics that they need.
A list of additional resources for GA4.
- Video recording of the presentation.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Access to future updates of presentations.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions during the event.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists so you can do this yourself, along with links.
- Everything in clear English with lots of illustrations and examples.
- You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- List of additional reading.
Who Is the Course for?
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for digital marketing.
- You will be able to understand Google Analytics so you can manage agencies or contractors.
- Agencies can improve their Google Analytics services to clients.
Note: Expect Changes!
Google released GA4 in October 2020. Based on feedback and data, Google continues to add, move, and remove items. We will keep up with the latest changes in Google Analytics 4.0.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.