CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
AI for Digital Marketing Masterclass
Posted: March 29, 2022
What You’ll Learn in the Workshop
- Introduction to ChatGPT and other AI tools for digital marketing.
- How to integrate ChatGPT and other AI tools into digital marketing strategies.
- Comparison of various AI tools, including ChatGPT, ChatGPT Pro, Microsoft and Google AI, and additional tools.
- How to use these tools to write or improve your writing (including translations) for articles, blog posts, social media posts, PowerPoint slides, and outlines for articles and books.
- Using these tools to edit or improve website content, product descriptions, product summaries, translations, and more.
- Using AI tools’ ability to come up with unique creative ideas, and suggestions for brainstorming.
- How to create unique photos, images, and videos for your product shots, websites, and more.
Social Media Marketing Fundamentals: Establishing a Successful Presence in a Media Saturated Market
Posted: April 4, 2022
In this class you’ll learn:
- Overview of the social media landscape in 2023 and benefits of using social media marketing.
- A look at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, comparisons of each platform and how to decide which platforms are best for your business.
- Fundamentals of an effective social media strategy.
- Creating content that resonates and appeals to your audience, including real life examples and what type of content performs best on each platform.
- Finding relevant and top performing hashtags in your industry.
- How to successfully grow your following using organic tactics.
- How to develop digital media without a graphic designer or video editor.
- How to calculate the best times and days to post for maximum reach and engagement.
- Social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Best practices for recycling evergreen content.
- Free and paid tools and apps that help with managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating a useful content calendar and an editorial calendar to streamline the social media management process.
- Monthly statistics and reporting that matters.
- How social media integrates with other facets of digital marketing.
- Eight planning checklists, workbooks, and templates to help get and keep organized.
Content Marketing Masterclass, a 2-Module Series: Drive traffic and conversions organically through innovative content marketing
Posted: April 5, 2022
- Establish your content ecosystem and lay your digital footprint.
- Create an engaging content calendar and build effective, omnichannel promotional plans.
- Build an effective content operations model.
- Create a robust SEO content strategy.
- Learn to analyze and optimize your content.
- Understand advanced content marketing techniques and the powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) tools at your disposal.
FIND OUT MORE
Email Laurie Beasley (President)
Email Tom Judge (Vice President)