- For new ABM programs—Learn what’s needed to get going.
- For existing ABM programs—
- Gain new checklists to assess your ABM strategies and tactics.
- Learn insights to protect and improve your ABM program.
- Find out what’s working/not working for other companies like yours.
- Learn where generative AI can and cannot help.
- Find out the Executive “Buy-In” hot buttons.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
Account based marketing (ABM) in small and mid-sized firms can fuel corporate growth by maximizing revenues in target accounts. However, many firms are not sure how their programs stack up to the industry. That knowledge gap can hurt a company if the C-Suite does not see a good ROI or positive metrics.
- Cost Effectiveness: The knowledge you’ll gain from this workshop will reduce the chances of making costly errors.
- Up Your Skill Set: This course will give you the skills to confidently and independently assess and make revisions to your ABM program and its impact on the sales pipeline.
- Solve the “Frankenstack” Problem: Learn how to simplify and question or eliminate unneeded Martech stack based on the stage you are at.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so you can ask your questions.
- If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, don’t worry. All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- ABM use case.
- Checklists for:
- ABM Campaign planning.
- Data/lists specifications.
- Worksheets for:
- Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- Lead requirements calculator.
- Lists of Do’s and Don’ts.
Who is the course for?
This workshop is for professionals at the following levels:
- ABM program managers.
- Sales and/or marketing management at all levels.
- Sales and/or marketing operations.
- Demand generation campaign planners.
- SDR managers.
- Channel managers.
Direct Marketing Partners (DMP)
DMP is a global demand generation and sales pipeline development company helping B2B firms diagnose, fix and accelerate their lead-to-sales funnels.
Tom heads up the strategy and consulting unit and has optimized the sales funnels for over 200 firms. He has taught workshops and presented at DMA conferences and other industry events addressing a variety of lead-to-sales funnel challenges. He has been recognized as an industry leader on the subject by the Sales Lead Management Association.