CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
LinkedIn Profile Optimization for Marketers: How to Be Found on LinkedIn for Career, Contracts, and More
What You’ll Learn in the Workshop
- How to edit each section in your LinkedIn profile. You’ll see examples for each section. We’ll cover the background image; your name; your name in your URL; your profile photo; caption; about; experience; education; volunteer experience; skills and endorsements; recommendations; accomplishments; languages; interests; and additional sections.
- Postings. Why write postings. How to write postings. How to get thousands of views for your postings.
- How to search for jobs, how to see salary information.
- How to be recommended as a contractor at LinkedIn.
How to Produce a Podcast–Fundamentals: Strategies for Setting Goals, Preparing Guests, and Promoting Your Podcast
This course, led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 35-year+ marketing professional, is the first step to building a successful podcast, saving you from mistakes, time, and embarrassment long before you turn on the microphone.
Points that will be covered, as well as skills taught:
- Why podcasting?
- How can it benefit your company, your department, and even you?
- Why do most podcasts fail?
- How can you prevent a misfire?
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
- The first workshop opens with a quick overview of the role of SEO in your overall digital marketing strategy, including content marketing, SEM (Google Ads), social media, video, and analytics.
- You’ll see how to find thousands of keywords (including your competitors’ keywords) and keyword phrases.
- You’ll see how to use those keywords to write your meta-tags. You can use keyword phrases as headings for articles, web pages, social media postings, and videos.
- You’ll see how to test meta-tags to find the best one.
- The workshop closes with local SEO for companies that have locations in several cities.