- Recognizing the importance of a personal brand on social media.
- Demonstrate how to use LinkedIn and X (Twitter) as platforms for thought leadership.
- Describe how to optimize social media profiles for discoverability, including personalized URLs, privacy settings, and profile best practices.
- Build a connection strategy to engage with relevant audiences including tips on connecting with industry peers, influencers, journalists, and potential collaborators.
- Explain how to maintain and strengthen relationships with existing connections over time.
- Design a personal brand that cuts through the noise, including considerations for tone of voice, having a stance on topics that matter to you, and copying best practices.
Module 2: Building your Personal & Thought Leadership Content Marketing Strategy
Special Pricing: Regularly
$900 is now $450. Enroll here.
Module 2 shifts the focus to crafting an impactful content strategy tailored to social media audiences to become a Thought Leader.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Develop goals for a personal brand content marketing strategy on social media.
- Select appropriate tools to inform your thought leadership strategy.
- Define and construct a content marketing strategy for a personal brand.
- Develop both proactive and reactive content marketing strategies to reach and engage target audiences effectively.
- Demonstrate understanding of various content formats such as articles, threads, posts, videos, documents, polls, and more.
- Formulate, write, and design content—guidance on crafting compelling headlines, engaging captions, and designing eye-catching visuals.
- Share content effectively within the social media ecosystem, including using hashtags, tagging relevant connections, and leveraging community Groups.
- Develop a content engine to ensure consistency and relevance.
- Formulate a measurement strategy to investigate the success of content efforts to make data-driven adjustments.
- Compare personal brand strategies with best-in-class thought leaders.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop
Investing in a personal branding course is a strategic move for marketers seeking to elevate thought leadership, whether it’s for themselves, their teams, or their clients. Beyond expanding a professional network and building trust, it’s an investment that can pave the way for long-term business success. By optimizing social profiles, crafting trend-led content strategies, and mastering the art of thought leadership to build trust, you can experience not only accelerated personal growth but it can also be impactful for you, your employer’s r your client’s long term business goals
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation plus any links shared.
Who is the course for?
- In-house marketing teams who build employee advocacy programs.
- Agency professionals responsible for managing the personal brands of clients.
- Marketers aiming to elevate their personal brand.
Consultant, Social Media Trainer
With over 10 years of experience in integrating the realms of paid, owned, and earned social media, Kineta’s passion lies in understanding the psychology of human interactions. She delves into how people think, feel, and act online, firmly believing that true advertising impact happens when businesses connect with audiences on a profound level.
Throughout her career, she has collaborated with clients from diverse sectors: fintech, healthcare, gaming, technology, pharma, sport, food/beverage, and lifestyle. She has delivered global training and consultancy services for Google and Meta, where she obtained certifications in media buying, media planning, and lead training. Additionally, she actively contributes to the industry through press, TV, radio, and speaking engagements, as well as mentoring and volunteering in the education sector