Power up your email marketing to maximize business profits. This class presents winning email marketing strategies for acquiring and retaining customers in a world of crowded email inboxes and mobile viewers. We’ll talk about best practices for email copy, design, and implementation. We’ll discuss winning strategies for subject lines, which day of the week to send, frequency, how to implement triggered, nurture, and social email strategies. We’ll cover how to design emails for Mobile users and use responsive design, opt-in and list building techniques, offer strategies, personalization and segmentation. Plus, landing page and website optimization to increase conversion to sale.
What you’ll learn:
- Improving Your Email Creative: One Stage at a Time
- The All-Important From and and Subject Line
- The Best Time of Week and Day to Email
- Combining Social Media and Email Effectively
- Optimizing for Mobile and Responsive Design
- Optimizing the Email for Pre-View Pane and Blocked Images
- Using Personalization & Relevance
- Using Triggers and Nurture Emails
- Importance of Offers
- Worthwhile List Building Tactics
- Multi-Channel Tactics for Email
Instructor: Laurie Beasley
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.