In this class you will learn to:
- Be fluent in the fundamentals of Influencer Marketing.
- Be able to formulate an effective influencer marketing strategy and roll-out plan.
- Be aware of the typical use cases for influence marketing, including awareness, growth in your brand’s social capital, and sales.
- Understand how Influencer Marketing fits into a digital media strategy.
- Know the influencer archetypes and where best to use them.
- Appreciate the model of Shared Value between brands, audiences, and influencers.
- Compile campaign targeting for a specific audience, media channel, and budget.
Module 2: Explore the benefits of influencers as sales channels and understand the various conversion mechanics at your fingertips that can be distributed to target communities.
Special Pricing: regularly
$600 now $450. Enroll here.
Part two of this masterclass looks beyond the primary use case of influencer marketing campaigns. We explore the benefits of influencers as sales channels and understand the various conversion mechanics at your fingertips that can be distributed to target communities.
In this class you will learn:
- How to create evergreen content through influencers.
- User-generated content creation with influencers.
- Conversion funnels.
- Shoppable links.
- Promoted media (Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok).
- Influencers as affiliates.
- Influencers as researchers.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
Influencer Marketing is a growing media channel. The content we consume on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok is user generated and authentic, and that’s what appeals not just to us, but our customers. We trust the people that share their content, not the brochureware that’s published by corporates.
Authentic storytelling produced by trustworthy content producers is a new way to communicate a brand promise that resonates with an audience.
Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur or a large corporation, the effective distribution and ability to convert content to commerce is something that innovative brands are pursuing. It’s time to get your employees over the line to do the same!
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- Campaign planning template.
Who is the course for?
This course is for Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, Content Marketing, or eCommerce Managers who are looking to build trust and innovation in your brand communications. Also for account and media managers of Social Media and Digital Agencies who manage the digital advertising, web, and social media presence for their clients.
Co-founder of Webfluential
A Global Influencer Marketing Platform
Engineering Ph.D; VC funded Entrepreneur; TEDx presenter; Ironman finisher.
He is the co-founder of Webfluential, a global influencer marketing platform linking influencers with brands. He has a passion for machine learning and data science and enjoys seeing the world grow through the promise of new technology.
Murray has experience across digital platform design, investment banking, engineering and finance.