- Setup a proper full funnel prospecting, remarketing, and retention campaign structure.
- Learn the various targeting options from custom audiences and social engagers, to lookalikes and trending interests.
- Understand which KPI’s matter and how to optimize and scale the business based on those metrics.
- Meta Facebook data—How Facebook collects data & creates demand.
- Pixel installation & event tracking.
- How Facebook groups audiences—Reach, Clicks, Conversions, Catalog.
- Facebook and TikTok audience building: In an algorithm driven world, what are innovative ways to guide the algorithm to your audience?
- Customer lists.
- Website visitors lookalikes.
- Behaviors + Interests—Trending + Viral Moments.
- Attribution + iOS 14.6.
- Funnel Strategy—How to properly setup your ad account—Upper, Middle, Lower, Retention.
- Reporting—So many metrics, let’s focus on the metrics that move the needle!
- Morning Optimization—how to constantly improve the performance of your campaign.
- Ad Manager Ad Creation: Step by Step, learn how to build campaigns in Ad Manager.
- Advanced Bidding Strategies: Cost Cap vs. Bid Cap + Accelerated Delivery.
- Facebook Reporting + Metrics Analysis + Custom Metrics – “Stop Rate”.
- Influencer Dark Post Strategy 101.
Part 2, Meta (Facebook & Instagram) + TikTok Advertising. Creative Strategy, Testing and Measurement
Special Pricing: regularly
$600 now $450. Enroll here.
Social Media platforms are algorithmically driven. This means they are able target the right person, at the right time, and at the right place. It’s our responsibility to guide the algorithm in the right direction by providing great ads and stories that engage the user to stop scrolling, consume our story, click, and buy. Most importantly, we must represent our customer’s demographic in the ad, establish deep empathy, and guide the algorithm to the products or service’s ideal buyer. Creative will have the biggest impact on performance, scalability, and overall success. 99% of paid social success comes from the static images and video ads we create; without them the algorithms are worthless! This workshop will cover the creative strategy, testing and measurement techniques needed for success.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Setup a Creative Playbook of top performing ads and trending story formats. This playbook will become your library for current and future creative testing.
- How to properly test new ads and how to derive actionable insights from the various creative metrics.
- How to turn your top performing unicorn ad into multiple mini-unicorn ads.
- The history of top performing ads and formats on paid social and what they all have in common.
- Why user testimonial ads are outperforming all other creative formats and how to stand out using this format.
- Ad formulas “Educate, Demonstrate, Inform, and Entertain” (E.D.I.E) and “3 Reasons To Buy.”
- Why user-generated content is the best thing to happen to advertising and why it’s here to stay.
- How to get started with User-Generated Content, which services to use for UGC, and what to look for in a content creator.
- Creative testing process best practices.
- How much budget should be allocated to creative testing.
- Measuring creative success and failure.
- How to interpret creative metrics and create actionable insights.
- Why the first 3 seconds are so important in your ad creatives.
- Video covering image testing best practices.
- When to pause or continue iterating on an ad showing promise 20% from CAC or ROAS goal.
- How often and when to refresh creatives.
- What is ad fatigue and how does it affect performance.
- How to iterate on top performing ads to avoid ad fatigue.
- Ad creative do’s and don’ts.
- Ad lengths & sizes.
- Should you be looking at a creator marketplace or should you find creators on your own.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
Social Media networks have become the “entire customer journey,” from discovery to purchase and beyond. Each and every organization must have internal expertise from multiple team members to drive continued growth and success. Organizations can no longer depend solely on outside agencies and consultants to steer their internal teams and growth strategies.
- Cost Effectiveness: The knowledge you’ll gain from this course will reduce the chances of making costly errors trying to hire, launch, or scale your business on paid social.
- Up Your Skill Set: This course will give you the skills to confidently and independently manage paid social media by yourself or to manage agencies and freelancers to maximum efficacy .
- Solve the “Creative” Problem : Learn how to source creators and use their authentic stories to acquire customers.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, creative directors, agency account directors and media planners.
Jake M. Mehani
Jake has over 10 years of performance advertising experience & $150mm+ ad spend on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. He currently works as the Director of Paid Social, Creative, and Training at Power Digital Marketing, a full service performance marketing and creative agency.
Over the past 6 years he worked and scaled the following brands from their infancy in paid social to $150+ million in profitable revenue: Aeroflow Healthcare, Motif Medial, Goldbelly, Caraway, Justworks, Lacoste, Every Mother, WhatDoYouMeme, Wanderer Bracelets, and RBX Active.