CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
Influencer Marketing Masterclass, a 2-Module Series
Posted: May 31, 2022
Quick key take-aways:
- Where does Influencer Marketing fit into my organization.
- What metrics are important to understand for an influencer.
- How to formulate an influencer marketing strategy.
- Appropriately brief and manage an influencer campaign.
- Report on the results of a campaign.
- Integrate influencer content into paid media.
- Maximize reach and conversion of influencer content.
- Shoppable links on Instagram.
- Affiliate integration.
- Research and other aspects of influencers.
- Nano influencers—an emerging trend.
Use SEO for Digital Marketing Masterclass–Module 3, Off-page SEO, Google Updates, Reporting SEO
Posted: May 31, 2022
- Off-page SEO covers the changes that you can make outside of your website that affect your ranking.
- How to build quality inbound links.
- How to check if there are links from your site to bad sites.
- How to block bad (toxic) incoming links.
- How to place your press releases on 100+ media sites, magazines, and newspapers.
- If your organization has dozens (or hundreds) of locations, there’s a way to list all of them on Google.
- How to get your organization in the Knowledge Box at the top of Google.
- How to use web analytics to get data and create reports for SEO.
- How to justify the cost of SEO work.
- List of resources for information and help in SEO.
Social Media Marketing Bootcamp: Turbo-Charge Your Social Media Through 2023
Posted: June 1, 2022
In this class you’ll learn:
- Revisit and refresh your social media strategy to incorporate the latest trends and features.
- How to meet new audiences where they’re spending their time.
- Demystify new social media algorithms.
- Stories, reels and video content.
- Increase reach and engagement across social media.
- Explore influencer marketing.
- Social selling features and trends.
- Creative approach to customer service on social media.
- Improve your social media management process.
- Learn about new tools and apps to assist .
- Receive templates for a 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, Blog Calendar, and Weekly Management Planner. Plus, a Social Media Management Checklist, Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template, Content Creation Blueprint, and 30 Social Media Tips Cheatsheet.
FIND OUT MORE
Email Laurie Beasley (President)
Email Tom Judge (Vice President)