In this class you will learn:
- The role LinkedIn advertising plays in the marketing funnel.
- The fundamentals of LinkedIn advertising.
- Setting up your LinkedIn Advertising account, including Insight Tag and Conversion Tracking.
- Navigating the LinkedIn Campaign Manager platform.
- Defining your LinkedIn advertising objectives.
- The importance of knowing your target audience.
- Using LinkedIn’s ad targeting.
You will see a demo of the Campaign Manager platform, have the opportunity to create a persona for your target audience, and identify how you can best reach them via LinkedIn advertising.
Module 2: Managing Successful LinkedIn Advertising Campaigns.
Special Pricing: regularly
$600 now 25% off—$450. Enroll here.
Part 2 of this 2-module masterclass will show you the range of advertising formats available, how to create effective ads, and how to measure campaign success. Step-by-step you will learn how to build your LinkedIn Advertising campaign and optimize it for the best results.
In this class you will learn:
- LinkedIn ad formats & ad types.
- Advertising design and copywriting tips.
- The importance of A/B testing to compare different ad variations.
- How to build and track your campaigns.
- Budget considerations.
- LinkedIn’s reporting and analytics capabilities.
Together we will explore best practice examples of all ad types, from single images to videos, and take part in an engaging discussion on how to view reports, measure success, and optimize campaigns for even better results.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
LinkedIn is the top social media platform for B2B—The B2B buyer is researching and consuming content online now, more than ever. Today’s buyers might be anywhere from two-thirds to 90% of the way through their research journey before they reach out to a salesperson (Forrester)—That means we need to be reaching them with content to engage and influence them wherever they are in the decision-making process.
The power of paid social—Social media advertising helps get your message out to more of your target audience. LinkedIn provides opportunities for image ads, video ads, message ads, conversation ads, and *new* thought leadership ads.
Save costs—Reduce wasted ad spend by learning how to run campaigns effectively. Get the results your business needs.
Practical insights—Learn with an industry-recognized practitioner. This course is more than theory, it’s packed full of examples and best-practice advice. You can ask every question you need to!
- The workshop is a mix of presentation and practical exercises.
- The workshop is live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshops? No problem! These DMAnc.org workshops will be recorded and the recording will be sent within 24 hours of the live online class.
- If you have questions after the class, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketing managers, demand generation managers, creative directors, agency account directors and media planners.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
Luan Wise is a chartered marketer and fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM). She has over 20 years experience working in agency, client-side and consultancy roles, with clients large and small, both B2B and B2C. A specialist in social media, Luan is a course instructor for LinkedIn’s own online learning platform, an accredited trainer for Meta, and the author of the award-winning book, Relax! It’s Only Social Media, available on Amazon.