- Revisit and refresh your social media strategy to incorporate the latest trends and features.
- How to meet new audiences where they’re spending their time.
- Demystify new social media algorithms.
- Stories, reels and video content.
- Increase reach and engagement across social media.
- Explore influencer marketing.
- Social selling features and trends.
- Creative approach to customer service on social media.
- Improve your social media management process.
- Learn about new tools and apps to assist.
- Receive templates for a 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, Blog Calendar, and Weekly Management Planner. Plus, a Social Media Management Checklist, Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template, Content Creation Blueprint, and 30 Social Media Tips Cheat Sheet.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
For businesses wondering when to start making greater investments in social media, the time is now. The sooner you start embracing social media as a critical business function, the farther the strong social current will take you. Companies that fail to do so risk being left behind.
Not convinced? Consider these stats that prove just how important social media marketing is for businesses of every shape and size.
- 55% of consumers learn about new brands on social.
- 43% of consumers increased their social media use to discover new products in the last year.
- 78% of consumers are willing to buy from a company after having a positive experience with them on social.
- 80% of business executives think it’s very important or essential to invest additional resources in social media marketing.
This course helps advance your employee’s ability to manage your reputation and serve your customers on social media. As the statistics prove, this will have a positive impact on your ROI.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- In addition, the workshop is live so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded.
- If you have further questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the Powerpoint slides.
- 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, and Blog Calendar.
- Social Media Management Checklist.
- Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template.
- Content Creation Blueprint.
- Social Media Engagement Strategies.
- 30 Social Media Tips Cheat Sheet.
- Social Media Management Weekly Planner.
Who is the course for?
This class is ideal for businesses who have an existing social media presence and are looking for new strategies to improve their social media strategies for the coming years. Ideal participants would be social media managers, marketing managers, public relations managers, digital marketing managers, ecommerce managers, and agency account directors.
Throwdown Social Media
Beverley Theresa is the owner of Throwdown Social Media and helps businesses and brands win at social media marketing through consulting, training, online learning, and speaking engagements. Her hands-on experience has led her to work directly with clients such as the NAI Commercial Real Estate, United Nations Association, and Cushman & Wakefield. Beverley is also a published author in Search Engine Journal’s How to Dominate Social Media: A Complete Strategy Guide.
With over nine years in the social media industry, she is a regular guest on podcasts, web series, and a crowd favorite featured speaker at conferences. Audiences love Beverley’s humor, sass, authentic viewpoint, and real-life examples that clearly illustrate strategies and tactics to help businesses improve their social media marketing.