DMAnc.org Live Online Certification Workshop
(9:00 am – 11:00 am PDT)
Summer Discount: 33% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $200
This hands-on workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, co-author of the book Mastering LinkedIn, an Amazon Best Seller. He leads the popular workshops on digital marketing for the DMA-NC. He is also an adjunct professor of digital marketing at CSTU and INSEEC in San Francisco. He has written 18+ books on SEO and digital marketing. See more about him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreasramos/.
Why Attend this Workshop?:
Just as Google has an algorithm that selects the best pages, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to find and show the best profiles.
And just as you have a credit score, you also have a score at LinkedIn. This score is part of the algorithm that selects which profiles will be shown to recruiters.
Like you use SEO to get a website to show higher in the Google search engines, there is LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO). By understanding how LinkedIn works, you can make changes to your profile so recruiters can find you.
What You’ll Learn in the Workshop:
The workshop is hands-on with a focus on how to edit and improve your LinkedIn profile. Every item has clear examples that you can copy and use for your profile.
- How to edit your LinkedIn profile. You’ll see examples for each section of your profile: the background image, your name, your name in your LinkedIn URL, your profile photo, caption, about, experience, education, volunteer experience, skills, endorsements, recommendations, accomplishments, languages, interests, and more.
- Why you should write postings at LinkedIn. How to write postings and to get thousands of views for your postings for free.
- How to search for jobs.
- How to see comparative salary information so you know how to negotiate.
- How to be recommended as a contractor at LinkedIn.
Optimize Your Company Page in LinkedIn:
For those at companies and want to use LPO, we’ll also look at improving your company’s LinkedIn page.
- The background and profile’s photo for your company page.
- The summary text for your page.
- Improve your company page’s score by improving your staff’s score.
- How to get thousands of views of your company posts.
- You’ll learn how the LinkedIn search algorithm works so your profile will rank higher in searches.
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile, step by step.
- How to see your hidden LinkedIn score so you can see when you improve your profile.
- How to get thousands of views of your postings.
- 22-page PDF ebook on how to do LinkedIn profile optimization (LPO) with text, illustrations, and examples.
- List of the top 25 most demanded skills in 2020 that recruiters seek.
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like.
Who the Course Is for:
- If you’re looking for a job, upgrade to a better job, work as a contractor, or move into other fields.
- People who are established in their field and want to build connections to others in your field for collaboration, opportunities, co-founders, or investors.
- If you’re hiring, you’ll understand LinkedIn better so you can find the best people.
- September 30, 2022.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.
This workshop was incredibly helpful and filled with information I haven’t heard in other webinars and workshops.
This workshop helped me and my team hone our LinkedIn accounts to become a more effective networking and sales engine. I recommend anyone who needs assistance preparing their LinkedIn account for use to give this workshop an opportunity to teach you.
The workshop was overflowing with helpful information and additional free resources. Definitely worth the time if you are at all interested in improving visibility for yourself or your company.
Whether you are in Digital Marketing or not, if you are looking to build your LinkedIn network and impact, you need to attend Andreas Ramos’s webinar on LinkedIn Optimization. Although seasoned in social media marketing, this webinar taught me tips I never thought of, and showed me things I didn’t know existed. I am excited to bring these skills and action items back to my organization!
Workshop was packed with relevant, useable info and handouts.
A highly informational webinar with a lot of useful ways to optimize and polish your LinkedIn account to make you stand out to employers and colleagues.
The insights provided during this webinar about LinkedIn strategy will greatly impact our efforts here at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.
This workshop gave me lots of ideas about how I should be tapping into the senior staff at my firm and high level clients to help us drive visibility and ranking on LinkedIn.
The content was useful. It covered every angle of the LinkedIn platform. I will definitely be using the info provided to enhance my personal and company profile.
This workshop includes valuable information about how to use LinkedIn to be found – I learned a lot. The two hours flew by! Time very well spent.
This webinar was a great part of my day. It was filled with new knowledge and you can tell the presenter knew what he was talking about. Thank you for a great presentation.
How to optimize your LinkedIn profile Workshop was very informative. I’ve learned more about how LinkedIn works and now I’ll be able to increase my profile visibility and engagement. Thank you Andreas, Laurie and Andy.
This course provides a great crash-course to those interested in building their LinkedIn page and engagement. This class is especially helpful if you are going through the recruiting process, working to make new connections, or need a quick lesson on the ins and outs of building and maintaining a successful personal page.
Great Webinar that includes actionable tips!
Very detailed road-map with actionable ideas on every concept.
This workshop was excellent for anyone looking to improve their personal and/or company LinkedIn profile. The instructor was an expert in the field and answered all questions in real-time.
This webinar provided actionable information in easy steps. You also answered questions I had about Sales Navigator.
Great info for anyone who wants to see if LinkedIn is a tool they wish to use.