Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Regularly $250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Ads workshops for $750 $425. Enroll here.)
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Part two of the three-part series on Google Ads with Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes presentation, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
Show you how to optimize your digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, social media, analytics, email) to increase leads, sales, and ROI. You will get actionable tactics and strategies that you can apply to your company. The courses include hands-on walk-throughs of the key tools (and you can review the presentations to make sure you get all of the details). The courses also have examples of projects, both good and bad. Your goal is to get a job in digital marketing or move up in your company to a better job title or more income.
What You’ll Learn
- How keywords, ads, and landing pages work together in Google Ads
- How to use A/B Split Tests to test ads so you can develop the best ad
- The various kinds of ads, plus additional settings that automatically make ads for you
- Types of display advertising and how to work with those
- How to understand the data when testing Google Ads
- The five types of match modes in Google Ads
- In this session, you’ll get a solid understanding of how Google Ads works and how to use it
- You’ll be able to write ads
- You’ll learn a way to get your interns to write better ads than people with ten years of experience
- We’ll cover all of the new types of ads at Google Ads and how to use them
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords
- The Google Ads eBook, by Andreas Ramos, explaining the Google Ads bidding algorithm
Three-Part Course on Google Ads
This is the second course of the three-part course for Google Ads. You can continue to the Advanced session which shows how to optimize your digital marketing campaigns
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Ads and SEM
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Ads and SEM
- You will be able manage Google Ads and SEM agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Ads and SEM services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.