Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Special Series Pricing: All three Google Ads workshops for
$750 $425. Enroll here.)
Part two of the three-part series on Google Ads with Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.
The course includes a workbook, live demonstration, and examples. You get downloads, spreadsheets, and ebooks. Lots of opportunity for your questions.
What You’ll Learn
- We’ll cover how keywords, ads, and landing pages work together in Google Ads.
- We’ll also look at how to use A/B Split Tests to test ads so you can develop the best ad.
- You’ll see the various kinds of ads, plus additional settings that make ads work for you.
- We’ll look at the types of display advertising and how to work with those.
- How to understand the data when testing Google Ads.
- The five keyword match types.
In this session, you’ll get a solid understanding of how Google Ads works and how to use it.
- You’ll be able to write ads. You’ll learn a way to get your interns to write better ads than people with ten years of experience
- We’ll cover all of the new types of ads at Google Ads and how to use them
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like
- Spreadsheet to collect and manage thousands of keywords
- The Google Ads ebook by Andreas Ramos explains the Ads bidding algorithm
Three-Part Course on Google Ads
This is the second course of the three-part course for Google Ads. You can continue to the Advanced session, which covers the last two major reports in Google Analytics.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work with Google Ads and SEM
- Senior staff, managers, and directors who are responsible for Google Ads and SEM
- You will be able manage Google Ads and SEM agencies or contractors
- Agencies can improve their Google Ads and SEM services
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.