Summer Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a couple days of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This hands-on workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, author of the recent book Mastering LinkedIn (August 2019), an Amazon Best Seller. He leads the popular webinars on digital marketing for the DMA-NC. He is also adjunct professor of digital marketing at CSTU and instructor at INSEEC in San Francisco. He has written 16 books on SEO and digital marketing. See more about him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreasramos/
Why Attend this Workshop?
Just like Google has an algorithm that selects the best pages, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to find and show the best profiles.
Just as there is SEO for Google, there is LPO: LinkedIn Profile Optimization.
By understanding LinkedIn’s algorithm, you can make changes to your profile so internal and external recruiters can find you.
What You’ll Learn in the Workshop
- How to edit each section in your LinkedIn profile. You’ll see examples for each section. We’ll cover the background image, your name, your name in your URL, your profile photo, caption, about, experience, education, volunteer experience, skills and endorsements. recommendations; accomplishments; languages; interests; and additional sections.
- Why write postings. How to write postings. How to get thousands of views for your postings.
- How to search for jobs, how to see salary information.
- How to be recommended as a contractor at LinkedIn.
Optimize Your Company Page in LinkedIn
We will also look at how to improve your company’s LinkedIn page.
- The background and profile’s photo for your company page.
- The summary text for your page.
- Improve your company page’s score by improving your staff’s score.
- How to get 100’s (or 1,000’s) of views of your company posts.
- You’ll learn how the LinkedIn search algorithm works so your profile will be at the top.
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile, step by step.
- How to see your hidden LinkedIn score so you can see when you improve your profile.
- How to get thousands of views of your postings.
- 22-page PDF ebook on how to do LinkedIn profile optimization with text, illustrations, and examples.
- List of the top 25 most-demanded skills that recruiters search for.
Who the Course is for
- If you’re looking for a job or want a better job (this includes university students, staffers, and contractors).
- If you’re building a startup and you’re looking for co-founders, engineers, and others.
- If you’re hiring people, you’ll understand LinkedIn better so you can find the best people.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.