Winter Discount: 20% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$250, Now $200
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
This hands-on workshop is led by Andreas Ramos, co-author of the book Mastering LinkedIn, an Amazon Best Seller. He leads the popular workshops on digital marketing for the DMA-NC. He is also an adjunct professor of digital marketing at CSTU and INSEEC in San Francisco. He has written 17 books on SEO and digital marketing. See more about him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreasramos/.
Why Attend this Workshop?:
Just as Google has an algorithm that selects the best pages, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to find and show the best profiles.
And just as you have a credit score, you also have a score at LinkedIn. This score is part of the algorithm that selects which profiles will be shown to recruiters.
Like you use SEO to get a website to show higher in the Google search engines, there is LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO). By understanding how LinkedIn works, you can make changes to your profile so recruiters can find you.
What You’ll Learn in the Workshop:
The workshop is hands-on with a focus on how to edit and improve your LinkedIn profile. Every item has clear examples that you can copy and use for your profile.
- How to edit your LinkedIn profile. You’ll see examples for each section of your profile: the background image, your name, your name in your LinkedIn URL, your profile photo, caption, about, experience, education, volunteer experience, skills, endorsements, recommendations, accomplishments, languages, interests, and more.
- Why you should write postings at LinkedIn. How to write postings and to get thousands of views for your postings for free.
- How to search for jobs.
- How to see comparative salary information so you know how to negotiate.
- How to be recommended as a contractor at LinkedIn.
Optimize Your Company Page in LinkedIn:
For those at companies and want to use LPO, we’ll also look at improving your company’s LinkedIn page.
- The background and profile’s photo for your company page.
- The summary text for your page.
- Improve your company page’s score by improving your staff’s score.
- How to get thousands of views of your company posts.
- You’ll learn how the LinkedIn search algorithm works so your profile will rank higher in searches.
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile, step by step.
- How to see your hidden LinkedIn score so you can see when you improve your profile.
- How to get thousands of views of your postings.
- 22-page PDF ebook on how to do LinkedIn profile optimization (LPO) with text, illustrations, and examples.
- List of the top 25 most demanded skills in 2020 that recruiters seek.
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like.
Who the Course Is for:
- If you’re looking for a job, upgrade to a better job, work as a contractor, or move into other fields.
- People who are established in their field and want to build connections to others in your field for collaboration, opportunities, co-founders, or investors.
- If you’re hiring, you’ll understand LinkedIn better so you can find the best people.
Instructor: Andreas Ramos
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.