The DMAnc’s SEO Training is designed for you to successfully achieve your business goals.
Google and Bing have all pushed the boundaries of how they look at websites in order to give the most relevant results. But they have also stood by a set of core areas that they continue to look for on a website. By understanding what the engines are looking for, you can optimize your site to deliver it, and you will have a solid foundation for future search success.
What you’ll learn:
- How to review your site as a whole, that will support the individual sections and pages in the search results
- How to do solid keyword and language research,using the language your customers are using
- How to develop an architecture that re-enforces your site’s content for the search engines
- The top three tools to identify technical and on-page issues
- On-page factors that need to be optimized
- Top five WordPress optimization tips
- How to understand inbound link profiles for your site and start a solid link building campaign that plays by the engines’ rules
Instructor: John Thyfault
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.