- Explain the fundamentals of advertising on TikTok and how it differs from other paid social platforms.
- Demonstrate how to navigate TikTok Ads Manager, effectively debunking in-platform jargon.
- Implement conversion tracking strategies to accurately measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns—describing the difference between pixels and APIs.
- State the best campaign structures that follow TikTok Advertising’s best practices.
- Describe TikTok’s brand safety solutions that exist to ensure your business is adhering to policies and best practice guidelines.
- Interpret useful data points for planning your ad campaigns using TikTok’s comprehensive audience, key, market and creative insight tools.
- Identify how to measure the success of ad campaigns considering key metrics of success, CPM, CPA, CPL CTR, and reporting dashboard essentials.
Module 2: Strategic Ad Campaign Planning
Special Pricing: Regularly
$900 is now $450. Enroll here.
In the second part of this comprehensive two-module masterclass, you’ll gain the proficiency to strategically plan and construct ad campaigns that deeply resonate with your target audiences. Gain industry skills in campaign optimization, uncovering the pathways to cost-effective success. We’ll also shed light on bidding and budget strategies, all the while focusing on building attention-grabbing creative experiences that cut through the noise of busy feeds.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Recognize and construct best-in-class targeted paid media strategies for TikTok.
- Select campaign objectives that align with overarching business objectives, taking into account audience targeting and creative excellence tailored to each goal.
- Select bidding strategies to optimize costs while maintaining consistent volumes.
- Implement and forecast appropriate budgets based on marketing goals and TikTok best practice.
- Define and construct targeting strategies, while being mindful of core objectives and adhering to best practices for audience scaling and overlap.
- Explain how TikTok audience targeting differs from other platforms, Meta and X (Twitter).
- Demonstrate how to build best-in-class ads while considering TikTok’s different ad formats and creative best practices including copy and hashtags that ignite action.
- Design experimentation strategies, testing various optimization tactics to minimize costs and decrease CPMs and improve CTRs while effectively engaging desired audience segments.
- Harness the power of cross-market case studies to measure your business’s performance against notable TikTok success stories.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop
Should your target audience be on TikTok, not being present there could translate to a missed opportunity for nurturing deep connections and infusing your brand among potentially engaged customers.
TikTok’s advertising ecosystem sets itself apart from other social platforms; therefore, your ad strategy and creative should be tailored exclusively for TikTok, not repurposed from other ad campaign formats.
This knowledge will empower you to harness TikTok’s potential to forge immersive relationships with audiences, capitalizing on its distinct targeting capabilities and innovative creative solutions.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation plus any links shared.
Who is the course for?
Social media managers, Online and Digital Marketing Managers, eCommerce Managers, Marketing managers, Creative directors, Agency Account Directors and Media Planners or Buyers.
Consultant, Social Media Trainer
With over 10 years of experience in integrating the realms of paid, owned, and earned social media, Kineta’s passion lies in understanding the psychology of human interactions. She delves into how people think, feel, and act online, firmly believing that true advertising impact happens when businesses connect with audiences on a profound level.
Throughout her career, she has collaborated with clients from diverse sectors: fintech, healthcare, gaming, technology, pharma, sport, food/beverage, and lifestyle. She has delivered global training and consultancy services for Google and Meta, where she obtained certifications in media buying, media planning, and lead training. Additionally, she actively contributes to the industry through press, TV, radio, and speaking engagements, as well as mentoring and volunteering in the education sector.