Summer Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
$300, Now $225
Special Series Pricing: both YouTube Marketing workshops for
$600 $390. Enroll here.
In this class, you’ll learn how to maximize the marketing potential of video content on the YouTube platform.
With YouTube being the 2nd biggest search engine in the world receiving 3 billion more monthly visits than Facebook, it is essential for businesses of all sizes to have a presence on the platform.
However, without a good understanding of YouTube’s audience, its content types and algorithm, it can be hard to build influence and correctly position your brand.
This class will teach you what you need to know to formulate a successful strategy for your YouTube content that will, in turn, help you to build your brand’s audience and influence.
In this class you’ll learn:
- The correct mindset and focus necessary for starting your channel with the best chance of success.
- The different content types at your disposal, and their pros and cons.
- How to conduct competitor research and content analysis to make sure your videos provide the most value and answer all the questions the YouTube audience is asking.
- How to use YouTube Analytics data your content generates to continually fine-tune your content as you go.
- SEO techniques you can use to feed the YouTube algorithm and rank your videos higher in search results.
- Strategies and techniques for building your audience on and off YouTube.
Who the class is for:
This class is for anyone who is considering starting a YouTube channel to market their business/brand. Or anyone who already has a channel but hasn’t seen the growth or success they hoped for. Whatever stage of the YouTube journey you are on, this class will provide the insight and strategies you need to succeed.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. All workshops are recorded and we’ll send you the recording, workbook and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
In addition to the PPT presentation, you will also receive a video upload checklist and access to a plug-and-play YouTube dashboard template for Data Studio that you can use to easily monitor performance.
Adam Finer is a Business Intelligence professional, brand owner and YouTuber. His career has seen him work in the UK (London), France (Montpellier) and the US (San Francisco) on BI projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
He has also built a rapidly-growing YouTube channel (LearnBI.online) teaching BI concepts and techniques that currently boasts 30K subscribers.
Instructor: Adam Finer
Special offer from our sponsor MountainTop Data: Workshop attendees will receive $1,000 in free B2B data credits for attending.