In this class you’ll learn:
- The correct mindset and focus necessary for starting your channel with the best chance of success.
- The different content types at your disposal, and their pros and cons.
- How to conduct competitor research and content analysis to make sure your videos provide the most value and answer all the questions the YouTube audience is asking.
- How to use YouTube Analytics data your content generates to continually fine-tune your content as you go.
- SEO techniques you can use to feed the YouTube algorithm and rank your videos higher in search results.
- Strategies and techniques for building your audience on and off YouTube.
Workshop 2: YouTube practical guide to producing and optimizing content; and how to grow your channel and influence (June 10, 2022)
Special YouTube Masterclass Pricing: 2-Part Series of Workshops for
$600 $450. Enroll here.
In this class, you will learn loads of practical tips and tricks on how to produce high-quality video content for your YouTube channel that will keep viewers engaged and increase your brand awareness and influence.
You’ll also be guided on all of the equipment and software you’ll need, from basic to advanced, to produce the best quality video possible.
With over 50 million channels on YouTube, it is becoming increasingly important to produce video content that cuts through the noise.
Fortunately, there are tried and tested ways of optimizing your content to help make it stand out from the crowd, feed the YouTube algorithm and boost its SEO.
In this class you’ll learn:
- All about the different types of equipment you’ll need to produce the best quality videos possible.
- Video production tips and tricks that help you prepare your videos to maximize audience retention and engagement.
- The video upload process, from export settings to thumbnails to keyword tags, and more.
- How to improve video SEO and SERP ranking.
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions. If the course doesn’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- List of selected items for additional reading.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- List of additional reading.
- Video upload checklist.
- Access to a plug-and-play YouTube dashboard template for Data Studio that you can use to easily monitor performance.
Who is the course for?
This class is for anyone who is considering starting a YouTube channel to market their business/brand. Or anyone who already has a channel but hasn’t seen the growth or success they hoped for. Whatever stage of the YouTube journey you are on, this class will provide the insight and strategies you need to succeed.
Adam Finer is a Business Intelligence professional, brand owner and YouTuber. His career has seen him work in the UK (London), France (Montpellier) and the US (San Francisco) on BI projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
He has also built a rapidly-growing YouTube channel (LearnBI.online) teaching BI concepts and techniques that currently boasts 30K subscribers.