In this class you’ll learn:
- Overview of the social media landscape in 2023 and benefits of using social media marketing.
- A look at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn, comparisons of each platform and how to decide which platforms are best for your business.
- Fundamentals of an effective social media strategy.
- Creating content that resonates and appeals to your audience, including real life examples and what type of content performs best on each platform.
- Finding relevant and top performing hashtags in your industry.
- How to successfully grow your following using organic tactics.
- How to develop digital media without a graphic designer or video editor.
- How to calculate the best times and days to post for maximum reach and engagement.
- Social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Best practices for recycling evergreen content.
- Free and paid tools and apps that help with managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating a useful content calendar and an editorial calendar to streamline the social media management process.
- Monthly statistics and reporting that matters.
- How social media integrates with other facets of digital marketing.
- Eight planning checklists, workbooks, and templates to help get and keep organized.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
For businesses wondering when to start making greater investments in social, the time is now. The sooner you start embracing social media as a critical business function, the farther the strong social current will take you. Companies that fail to do so risk being left behind.
Not convinced? Consider these stats that prove just how important social media marketing is for businesses of every shape and size.
- 55% of consumers learn about new brands on social
- 43% of consumers increased their social media use to discover new products in the last year
- 78% of consumers are willing to buy from a company after having a positive experience with them on social
- 80% of business executives think it’s very important or essential to invest additional resources in social media marketing
This course helps advance your employee’s ability to manage your reputation and serve your customers on social media. As the statistics prove, this will have a positive impact on your ROI.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- In addition, the workshop is live so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded.
- If you have further questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the PowerPoint slide presentation.
- Social Media Kickstart Workbook.
- 2022 Content Calendar, Editorial Calendar, and Blog Calendar.
- Social Media Management Checklist.
- Social Media Image & Post Guidelines Template.
- Content Creation Blueprint.
- Social Media Engagement Strategies.
- 30 Social Media Tips Cheatsheet.
- Social Media Management Weekly Planner.
Who is the course for?
This class is ideal for professionals who either have yet to launch a social media presence for their business, or, have just started their journey in social media marketing in the past year. If you’re unsure if what you’re doing is right, how to create content that converts, and are second guessing your posts, this class is for you!
Throwdown Social Media
Beverley Theresa is the owner of Throwdown Social Media and helps businesses and brands win at social media marketing through consulting, training, online learning, and speaking engagements. Her hands-on experience has led her to work directly with clients such as the NAI Commercial Real Estate, United Nations Association, and Cushman & Wakefield. Beverley is also a published author in Search Engine Journal’s How to Dominate Social Media: A Complete Strategy Guide.
With over nine years in the social media industry, she is a regular guest on podcasts, web series, and a crowd favorite featured speaker at conferences. Audiences love Beverley’s humor, sass, authentic viewpoint, and real-life examples that clearly illustrate strategies and tactics to help businesses improve their social media marketing.