In this class you’ll learn:
- The correct mindset and focus necessary for starting your channel with the best chance of success.
- The different content types at your disposal, and their pros and cons.
- How to conduct competitor research and content analysis to make sure your videos provide the most value and answer all the questions the YouTube audience is asking.
- How to use YouTube Analytics data your content generates to continually fine-tune your content as you go.
- SEO techniques you can use to feed the YouTube algorithm and rank your videos higher in search results.
- Strategies and techniques for building your audience on and off YouTube.
Workshop 2: YouTube practical guide to producing videos and optimizing content; and how to grow your channel and influence
Special YouTube Masterclass Pricing: 2-Part Series of Workshops for
$900, now 50% off—$450 Enroll here.
In this second workshop, you will learn loads of practical tips and tricks on how to produce high-quality video content for your YouTube channel that will keep viewers engaged and increase your brand awareness and influence.
You’ll also be guided on the equipment and software you’ll need, from basic to advanced, to produce the best quality video possible.
With over 50 million channels on YouTube, it is becoming increasingly important to produce video content that cuts through the noise.
Fortunately, there are tried and tested ways of optimizing your content to help make it stand out from the crowd, feed the YouTube algorithm, and boost its SEO.
In this class you’ll learn:
- All about the different types of equipment you’ll need to produce the best quality videos possible.
- Video production tips and tricks that help you prepare your videos to maximize audience retention and engagement.
- The video upload process, from export settings to thumbnails to keyword tags, and more.
- How to improve video SEO and SERP ranking.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google. Starting a YouTube channel for your business isn’t just a good idea. It may be one of the most important short-term, and long-term decisions you’ll make in terms of your larger marketing efforts. This is true for a huge variety of different reasons. From creating brand awareness to creating an online educational hub for your customers, there are a lot of different ways you can leverage your YouTube channel to grow your business and generate new leads. Many companies don’t get their YouTube or any video efforts off the ground due to a lack of staff training and resources. This course gets your employees trained and ready to launch a YouTube channel with step-by-step processes for each phase of a project. It’s time to get your team going!
- The workshops are hands-on and practical.
- The workshops are live so that you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem! These DMAnc.org workshops are recorded, and you will be sent the recording within 24 hours of the live class date.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples. You can copy the examples, edit them, and use them in your work.
- List of selected items for additional reading.
- Recorded video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the complete presentation.
- List of additional reading.
- Video upload checklist.
- Access to a plug-and-play YouTube dashboard template for Data Studio that you can use to easily monitor performance.
- In addition to the PDF of the PPT presentation, you will also receive a video upload checklist as well as personalized feedback on one of your videos from the class instructor.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, social media managers, digital marketing managers, e-commerce managers, influencers, trainers, and agency account managers. This class is for anyone who has decided to start a YouTube channel to market their business/brand but is daunted by the idea of producing video content and would like to be guided by someone who has successfully built their own channel to the top 2% of all YouTube channels. Whether you already have experience creating video content or not, this class will make sure you’re producing content that is optimized for the YouTube audience and algorithm.
Adam Finer is a Business Intelligence professional, brand owner and YouTuber. His career has seen him work in the UK (London), France (Montpellier) and the US (San Francisco) on BI projects for some of the world’s biggest brands.
He has also built a rapidly growing YouTube channel (LearnBI.online) teaching BI concepts and techniques that currently boasts 30K subscribers.