- Master the use of prompts in AI tools and how to use them for setting personas, defining the audience, leveraging call-to-action (CTA), using features like Regenerate for optimal output, and more.
- You can use AI to produce text in many formats, including text, summaries, analysis, suggestions for improvement, bullet lists, numbered lists, markdown (tables), HTML, and code. You’ll see how to create a bullet list or a table for a web page in less than a minute.
- You can use AI to create hundreds of social media posts in seconds. This works for Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Use our character limit tool to check your posts. If a post goes over the limit, the cell is highlighted in red so you can fix it. You can add date and time to the posts and use a social media management tool to upload your social media posts. Days of tedious work can be done in minutes.
- We’ll show you how to use AI to create photos, images, illustrations, and videos for your product shots, web pages, and more. This includes examples of people, products, interiors, and prototype designs. This includes a list of the top tools for creating AI images. Your costs can be vastly reduced for stock photography, photographers, and photo studios. You’ll see how to get prompts that created images so you can copy, edit, and make your own.
- You can also use AI to create videos with scripts, dozens of characters, voices, and languages for product demos, training, and more.
- We also cover the current state of copyright issues for AI-generated images.
- Gain practical knowledge with examples including prompts for you to copy, modify, and apply to your work.
Module 2: How to Use AI to Create Blogs, Web Pages, Email Campaigns, Product Descriptions, Competitive Analysis & More.
Special Pricing: regularly
$900 now 45% off—$495. Enroll here.
The second module continues with using AI for your marketing work. This covers items such as blogs, emails, newsletters, web page copy, event promotion, and press releases. You can create product descriptions, summaries, and photo captions. Additional items include books, eBooks, customer reviews, market analysis, and more.
- Learn how to leverage AI to create first drafts for a variety of content: blog posts, email newsletters, books, eBooks, product descriptions, captions, use cases, press releases, and more.
- Discover how to transform hundreds of customer feedback and reviews into an organized table within minutes, sorted by categories, including representative quotes and sentiment analysis.
- AI can also be used for marketing management, such as conference preparation, summarizing meeting notes, and performing marketing research and analysis.
- Draft a few bullet points and watch as AI converts them into a comprehensive 20-page PowerPoint presentation.
- Harness AI for in-depth analysis and summarization of your market and competitors.
- Create summaries of marketing books, articles, and pdfs.
- Use AI to write business marketing plans.
- Translate content to and from over 50 languages using AI.
- Let AI analyze complex spreadsheets and financial documents for easier comprehension.
- With each example, get ready-to-use prompts that you can copy, edit, and utilize for your work.
Module 3: Using AI for SEO and Digital Ads. Compare the Major AI Platforms.
Special Pricing: regularly
$900 now 45% off—$495. Enroll here.
In our third session, we delve into the role of AI in SEO and digital advertising. The arrival of AI within search engine results marks the greatest shift in SEO since the beginning of the web.
We explore a prototype of the coming Google Search, examining its AI-powered responses and implications that will revolutionize organic links and SEO strategies. The impact of AI on digital advertising is another focal point, with a look at Google’s ad placement around AI-generated answers and swift ad composition. We focus on Google Ads, which also applies to writing digital ads for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Twitter, and other sites. This includes suggestions on how to do SEO and ads for the new Google.
Finally, we review and compare the major AI platforms, including ChatGPT, ChatGPT Pro, Microsoft Chat, Google Bard, Anthropic Claude, and other tools. We’ll see what is unique in each tool and compare them. We also look at the upcoming AI tools in Microsoft Copilot and Google Suite. Every slide includes explanations and examples that you can copy and use.
- Understand the major shift in search engines and SEO with the upcoming Search Generative Experience (SGE) from Google. We provide a preview of the prototype and its implications.
- Learn how AI utilizes datasets for text generation and keyword management.
- Master AI-generated meta-tags (TITLE and DESCRIPTION), editing techniques, and character limit checks with our included spreadsheet.
- What does Google say about AI-generated content?
- We suggest strategies for SEO optimization in alignment with the new Google search.
- Google Ads has been quietly implementing AI for the last few years through Responsive Search Ads (RSA). You’ll see how to use AI to generate tailored headlines and descriptions, customized to your audience. Our spreadsheet tool lets you see if the ads fit within Google’s character count restrictions.
- In closing, we review and compare the current major AI tools: ChatGPT-3.5, ChatGPT-4, Microsoft Chat, Google Bard, Anthropic Claude, Jasper, and more. We also peek into upcoming AI tools in Microsoft Office 365 Copilot and Google Suite.
- Every example includes a prompt that you can copy, edit, and use for your work.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Class:
- Empower your team with the latest AI tools in digital marketing, enabling them to work smarter, faster, and more effectively. With this course, they’ll grasp the transformative power of AI and learn to harness it for their everyday tasks, driving productivity and results to new heights. Ensure your marketing strategy stays at the forefront of innovation. Invest in your team’s knowledge and capability today, sign up for our AI in Digital Marketing course now.
- The advent of AI in digital marketing marks a seismic shift comparable to the inception of the web in 1993 or the iPhone launch in 2007. With our course, you can ride the wave of this transformation, enhancing your skills and output significantly. Learn to use AI tools to accomplish more in less time, increase quality, and reduce costs. Don’t let this game-changing moment in digital marketing pass you by. Pitch the idea to your manager and join our course now – shape your future and become an indispensable asset in the era of AI-driven marketing!
- The masterclasses are hands-on and practical.
- The masterclasses are live so that you can ask your questions.
- These DMAnc.org masterclasses are recorded. If these courses don’t fit in your calendar, you can take the course as a recorded class.
- Step-by-step instructions in numbered lists with the links so you can do this yourself.
- Included are lots of illustrations and examples.
- An exclusive spreadsheet will be provided that has dedicated worksheets for SEO, digital ads, and social media.
- A Google Search Generative Experience (SGE) PDF will be provided which describes upcoming changes to Google. A Google Quality Rater Manual (PDF) will be provided which shows how Google evaluates and selects web pages.
- Supplemental Slides: Links to Google’s SGE video and articles from OpenAI ChatGPT, Microsoft, Meta, Google, Nvidia, plus additional articles and books on AI.
- Top Questions and Answers: Compilation of questions and answers from previous AI class sessions will be provided.
Who is the course for?
Marketing managers, digital marketers, social media managers, public relations managers, content managers, content authors, editors, copy editors, and writers.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has been using AI tools for his work as CMO of a startup. He is also among the first professors in the world to teach university courses in the use of AI tools for digital marketing.
Andreas also manages a Twitter List of 30+ key people in AI for marketing, including OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, Nvidia, Meta, and professors in marketing at Wharton, NYU, Stanford, and other universities.
He has 25+ years of professional experience in digital marketing for startups, companies, and global enterprises. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the director of the digital agency at Acxiom. He is the author of 22+ books on SEO and digital marketing, including one of the first books on how to build HTML websites. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on from one of the leading experts in digital marketing in Silicon Valley.
- Mastering LinkedIn for Professional Lead Generation (2019). Over 15,000 people have read the LinkedIn book. It shows B2B bizdev how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find leads and build connections. Sales Navigator is a powerful tool with advanced filters that let you search millions of members to find the right ones for your business. You then use Sales Nav to learn about your leads, watch their activity, contact them, and develop business connections with them. Available at Amazon.
- Google Analytics 4.0: Install, Configure, Use GA4 (July 2021). Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 (GA3) to Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4). It’s not an upgrade or update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. Available on Amazon.
- Ad Fraud (September 2020). How to change the settings in Google Ads so you don’t lose money. Available at Amazon.
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization (November 2019). Just as Google has an algorithm to rank pages and show the best ones at the top, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to rank profiles and show the best ones at the top. This eBook shows you how to improve your LinkedIn profile so you show up. If there’s SEO (search engine optimization) for Google, then there’s LPO (LinkedIn Profile optimization) for LinkedIn. Available at Amazon.
- Startup. (January 2017). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to build a Silicon Valley startup. Interviews with twenty-six founders, angels, and VCs. Available at Amazon.
- Technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt (IBM Press, 3rd edition, December 2014), the authoritative book on enterprise SEO for global companies.
- The ASO Book (October 2014). App Store Optimization (ASO). Available at Amazon.
- #TwitterBook (September, 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories. How to use Twitter. ISBN 978-0-9893600-4-3 USA. Available at Amazon.
- How to Write a Book! (August 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to write books to improve your career. Step-by-step, hands-on process for researching, outlining, drafts, and copyediting to produce ebooks and printed books. Interviews with ten authors and two publishers. Available at Amazon.
- SEO eBook (March, 2014). A 53-page ebook on the changes at Google, Baidu, Yandex, and Bing and how this affects the future of SEO. Based on interviews with senior engineers at Baidu, Yandex, and Google.
- The Big Book of Content Marketing (May 2013). Strategy and tactics for content marketing with SEO, PPC, and social media. How to set goals and tracking to determine KPIs, including CPL, and CPA. The book is an Amazon Best Seller and reached the #2 position for web marketing books. Praise from Act-On Software, The Experts Bench, Stanford Graduate School of Business, YouSendIt, Citrix, and Polycom. ISBN 978-0-9893600-0-5 USA. Amazon Best Seller. Published in the US and Paris.
- Search Engine Marketing. How to use analytics to manage multichannel marketing (SEO, PPC, social networks, email, radio, TV, mobile, and other channels). McGraw-Hill, 2009. At Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores. Published in US and Taiwan by McGraw-Hill. The China edition was published by Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2010. The Taiwan edition was published by McGraw-Hill Taiwan, 2009. Available at Amazon.
- Search Marketing Professional. Created a 3-day course with certification by the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SV-AMA). Course covers business strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, e-commerce, search marketing, search engine optimization, and web analytics. The courseware is used at Tsinghua University in Beijing and Rider University in New Jersey.
- Insider SEO & PPC. How to use search engines to get qualified leads, prospects, and customers by building and managing SEO and PPC campaigns. Interviews with Google, Microsoft, Clicktracks Web Analytics, and others. Second edition. Jain Publishing, 2006.
- Insider’s Guide to SEO. Book on SEO. This was the first edition. After a year, we updated it as a second edition (see the book above). Jain Publishing, 2004.
- Hands-On Web Design. This came out in early 1996. By 1998, there were hundreds of books on HTML but this was one of the first books about HTML web development. Jain Publishing. 1996.