Spring Discount: 25% Off
Free Lifetime Workshop Updates
Special Pricing: regularly
$300 now 25% off—$225. Enroll here (Pre-recorded).
Use LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO) to Rank Higher on LinkedIn
Why Take this Course?
Just as you have a credit score that decides your credit worthiness, LinkedIn gives your LinkedIn profile a score. Your LinkedIn score determines who will see your profile and the ranking (high or low) of your profile. If you have a high score, people who are both relevant and significant will see your profile. Your LinkedIn score also determines who will see your posts The profiles of all your company’s employees affect your company page’s score as well.
Just as you use SEO to get your webpage to show higher in the Google search engine, you use LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO) to improve your profile’s visibility.
In this two-hour presentation, you’ll learn how the LinkedIn scoring system works. By knowing this, you can improve your LinkedIn profile, and your company’s staff and executive’s profiles. You’ll see what to do, step by step to improve your profile, write posts that get more engagement, how to find and connect to relevant people, and how to improve your company’s LinkedIn page. Your LinkedIn score is also based on the score of your team, so by improving each person’s LinkedIn score, your LinkedIn score goes up. The workshop is hands-on with a focus on editing and improving your LinkedIn profile for a higher score. Every item has clear examples you can copy and use for your profile.
This presentation is based on Andreas’ book on LinkedIn available on Amazon, read by more than 15,000 people.
(Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem. This workshop is recorded, and we’ll send you the recording, workbook, and any supplementary materials within a day of completion after we’ve had time to edit the recording.)
Workshop date and time:
The course is a one-time two-hour workshop. Take the course either live or recorded.
Pre-recorded. Next live workshop coming in Fall 2023.
- How to see your hidden LinkedIn score. Check your LinkedIn score before you start LPO. A few weeks later, check your LinkedIn score again to see the improvement.
- You’ll learn how LinkedIn uses AI to sort people into categories and assign scores so people can easily find other relevant contacts in any field.
- By improving your LinkedIn score, your profile will rank higher in searches.
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile, step-by-step with examples for each section of your profile: the background image, your name, your name in your LinkedIn URL, your profile photo, the about section, experience, education, volunteer experience, skills, recommendations, languages, interests, accomplishments, and more.
- You’ll also see how to add new LinkedIn features to enhance your profile.
- How to write posts on LinkedIn and get thousands of views for free.
- Activity counts on LinkedIn. You’ll see how an account grew and fell, based on activity.
- You will also see a summary of the LinkedIn algorithm that decides how many people will see your posting.
- The LinkedIn Sales Navigator is an additional LinkedIn filter to find and stay in contact with relevant people.
- How to improve your company’s LinkedIn page.
- How to improve your company page’s score by improving your staff’s score.
- How to get more views of your company posts.
- How does your LinkedIn score affect your visibility? See an example of how people with high scores show up… while people with low scores don’t show up.
How to Convince Your Boss Why You Should Take this Workshop:
LinkedIn is a key social media channel and until recently LinkedIn profile optimization (LPO) was a mystery. No one knew how to do it. This course unlocks this mystery so you can get on top of this and then train the rest of your company on how to improve their profiles. By improving your LinkedIn score, you improve your credibility, authority, and visibility in LinkedIn. Customers, partners, investors, analysts, and potential job applicants research LinkedIn to evaluate companies and teams. By improving your LinkedIn profile, your staff profiles and company profile, your company can show up ahead of your competitors.
- The workshop is hands-on and practical.
- In addition, the workshop is live so you can ask your questions.
- Can’t attend the live workshop? No problem! All DMAnc.org workshops are recorded.
- If you have questions, you’re welcome to email the instructor.
- Video of the presentation with slides and audio.
- PDF of the PowerPoint slides.
- 22-page PDF ebook on how to do LinkedIn profile optimization (LPO) with text, illustrations, and examples.
- You can listen to the complete presentation with audio as often as you like.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing managers, digital marketing, social media managers, public relations managers, or anyone established in their field and who wants to build connections to others in their field for collaboration, opportunities, co-founders, or investors.
- If you’re hiring, you’ll understand LinkedIn better so you can find the best people.
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Beasley Direct and Online Marketing, Inc.
Andreas Ramos has over 20 years of professional experience in SEO and digital marketing. He was the head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries, and the digital agency at Acxiom. He has worked in digital marketing since the mid-90s for small startups and global companies. He is the author of 22+ books on LinkedIn, SEO, and digital marketing. His book on SEO was published in three languages by McGraw-Hill. You’ll learn hands-on about LinkedIn from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley.
- Mastering LinkedIn for Professional Lead Generation (2019). Over 15,000 people have read the LinkedIn book. It shows B2B bizdev how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find leads and build connections. Sales Navigator is a powerful tool with advanced filters that let you search millions of members to find the right ones for your business. You then use Sales Nav to learn about your leads, watch their activity, contact them, and develop business connections with them. Available at Amazon.
- Google Analytics 4.0: Install, Configure, Use GA4 (July 2021). Google Analytics has been updated from Google Analytics 3.0 (GA3) to Google Analytics 4.0 (GA4). It’s not an upgrade or update. Google Analytics 4.0 is substantially different in how it works and how you use it. Available on Amazon.
- Ad Fraud (September 2020). How to change the settings in Google Ads so you don’t lose money. Available at Amazon.
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization (November 2019). Just as Google has an algorithm to rank pages and show the best ones at the top, LinkedIn also has an algorithm to rank profiles and show the best ones at the top. This eBook shows you how to improve your LinkedIn profile so you show up. If there’s SEO (search engine optimization) for Google, then there’s LPO (LinkedIn Profile optimization) for LinkedIn. Available at Amazon.
- Startup. (January 2017). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to build a Silicon Valley startup. Interviews with twenty-six founders, angels, and VCs. Available at Amazon.
- Technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt (IBM Press, 3rd edition, December 2014), the authoritative book on enterprise SEO for global companies.
- The ASO Book (October 2014). App Store Optimization (ASO). Available at Amazon.
- #TwitterBook (September, 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories. How to use Twitter. ISBN 978-0-9893600-4-3 USA. Available at Amazon.
- How to Write a Book! (August 2014). #1 Amazon Best Seller in two categories. How to write books to improve your career. Step-by-step, hands-on process for researching, outlining, drafts, and copyediting to produce ebooks and printed books. Interviews with ten authors and two publishers. Available at Amazon.
- SEO eBook (March, 2014). A 53-page ebook on the changes at Google, Baidu, Yandex, and Bing and how this affects the future of SEO. Based on interviews with senior engineers at Baidu, Yandex, and Google.
- The Big Book of Content Marketing (May 2013). Strategy and tactics for content marketing with SEO, PPC, and social media. How to set goals and tracking to determine KPIs, including CPL, and CPA. The book is an Amazon Best Seller and reached the #2 position for web marketing books. Praise from Act-On Software, The Experts Bench, Stanford Graduate School of Business, YouSendIt, Citrix, and Polycom. ISBN 978-0-9893600-0-5 USA. Amazon Best Seller. Published in the US and Paris.
- Search Engine Marketing. How to use analytics to manage multichannel marketing (SEO, PPC, social networks, email, radio, TV, mobile, and other channels). McGraw-Hill, 2009. At Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores. Published in US and Taiwan by McGraw-Hill. The China edition was published by Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2010. The Taiwan edition was published by McGraw-Hill Taiwan, 2009. Available at Amazon.
- Search Marketing Professional. Created a 3-day course with certification by the Silicon Valley American Marketing Association (SV-AMA). Course covers business strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, e-commerce, search marketing, search engine optimization, and web analytics. The courseware is used at Tsinghua University in Beijing and Rider University in New Jersey.
- Insider SEO & PPC. How to use search engines to get qualified leads, prospects, and customers by building and managing SEO and PPC campaigns. Interviews with Google, Microsoft, Clicktracks Web Analytics, and others. Second edition. Jain Publishing, 2006.
- Insider’s Guide to SEO. Book on SEO. This was the first edition. After a year, we updated it as a second edition (see the book above). Jain Publishing, 2004.
- Hands-On Web Design. This came out in early 1996. By 1998, there were hundreds of books on HTML but this was one of the first books about HTML web development. Jain Publishing. 1996.
This workshop gave me an in-depth understanding of LinkedIn Profile Optimization (LPO) and how to gain thousands of view on LinkedIn for free. I am excited to use the tips and tools discussed in the workshop to improve my personal profile as well as our executive team’s pages!
Very real and relevant information that can be executed on quickly to see fast improvements in LinkedIn engagement.
Incredibly rich webinar. Great ideas to improve and engage on personal profiles and company pages. It goes beyond LinkedIn to leveraging other websites and lead generation software to maximize your LinkedIn pages.
I recommend this workshop for those hoping to gain a better understanding of how LinkedIn really works. There’s a lot more than meets the eye and this workshop will open your eyes to what’s happening behind the scenes so you can optimize your profile.
Whether you are in Digital Marketing or not, if you are looking to build your LinkedIn network and impact, you need to attend Andreas Ramos’s webinar on LinkedIn Optimization. Although seasoned in social media marketing, this webinar taught me tips I never thought of, and showed me things I didn’t know existed. I am excited to bring these skills and action items back to my organization!
Very informative course!
This is the perfect course for anyone who wishes to learn more about how LinkedIn works or wants to grow their reach on LinkedIn – or both!
The LinkedIn Optimization workshop answered questions and went into detail beyond what you can find on your independent search, and having participants asking questions that I might not have thought of really made this webinar worth it as I plan on optimizing my profile as well as my company profile.
The insights provided during this webinar about LinkedIn strategy will greatly impact our efforts here at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.
This workshop was incredibly helpful and filled with information I haven’t heard in other webinars and workshops.
This workshop helped me and my team hone our LinkedIn accounts to become a more effective networking and sales engine. I recommend anyone who needs assistance preparing their LinkedIn account for use to give this workshop an opportunity to teach you.
The workshop was overflowing with helpful information and additional free resources. Definitely worth the time if you are at all interested in improving visibility for yourself or your company.
Workshop was packed with relevant, useable info and handouts.
A highly informational webinar with a lot of useful ways to optimize and polish your LinkedIn account to make you stand out to employers and colleagues.