CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
The Google Analytics 4.0 course is a three-part workshop. Each part is two hours for a total of six hours. You can take the courses individually or sign up for all three for a signifcant discount. Take the course either live or recorded.
Quick key take-aways:
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager overview.
- LinkedIn ad auction need-to-knows and top tips.
- LinkedIn campaign structure best practice with campaign demo.
- How to create winning LinkedIn Ads.
- LinkedIn ad formats & ad types.
- Creative top tips.
- How to setup your campaigns effectively.
- The Just Do’s of Behavioral Marketing—proven principles every savvy marketer needs to know about how people really make decisions online and how to leverage it in your digital marketing efforts to get immediate results.
- Step-by-Step Guide on how to optimize your websites, landing pages, social media ads and pricing model with the science of how people are really making decisions about your products and services.
- How to Properly Design Experiments with Behavioral Science in email and on Facebook and LinkedIn in order to see which principles work best in different situations.