CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
From this workshop you will understand the key fundamental elements you need to construct an effective Marketing Strategy. The key takeaways will include:
- Understanding and executing a target market analysis.
- Identifying your brand gap and how to close it.
- Leveraging your core competencies with your target market plan.
- Building your thought leadership position.
- Learning a more detailed SWOT analysis and how to relate it to your positioning.
- Creating a more impactful message.
Then we will focus on creating an effective Marketing Strategy with the additional key takeaways:
- Leveraging your SWOT results into your Product Strategy.
- Creating a Marcoms Strategy that will incorporate two focuses on a) new opportunity lead generation; b) sales cycle support and engagement.
- Leveraging your SWOT results into your Strategic Alliance Strategy.
- Creating an effective Industry Trade Press Strategy.
- Insights on how to mine Key Markets.
- Creating an effective Sales Enablement Strategy.
- 25+ templates and spreadsheets will be provided for SWOT, competitive, target market analysis and much more.
Quick summary of key takeaways:
- After this course, you will have learned how to determine the logic and goals of your show.
- You will also be able to choose the right hosting venue for your podcast and whether to include a video version.
- We will cover the list of prep steps so you start successfully.
- You will have a guide to creating your format including the intro and outro copy that will be evergreen.
- We will review how you are sharing out your show with your followers and lists.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop
- The first workshop opens with a quick overview of the role of SEO in your overall digital marketing strategy, including content marketing, SEM (Google Ads), social media, video, and analytics.
- You’ll see how to find thousands of keywords (including your competitors’ keywords) and keyword phrases.
- You’ll see how to use those keywords to write your meta-tags. You can use keyword phrases as headings for articles, web pages, social media postings, and videos.
- You’ll see how to test meta-tags to find the best one.
- The workshop closes with local SEO for companies that have locations in several cities.