CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
You’ll see how a Google Ads account is structured and we’ll do a live walk-through of an Ads account. You’ll see how to quickly find 10,000 keywords, including your competitors’ keywords, and how to test those keywords to find the best keywords.
In the third and final analytics session, we will use Google Analytics live in the webinar. Andreas will go through Google Analytics, screen by screen, and show you the important items and how to understand the reports. This will include lots of real-world examples.
- The Behavior report is practical information: you can use this to make changes to your website. You quickly see if the change was good or bad so you can make further changes. Instead of doing SEO work on 500 pages, you can fix the ten to fifteen most important pages. By improving the bounce rate for a page, you’ll have more visitors. In addition, the better the bounce rate, the higher the page will show up in Google.
- The Conversion report also gives you practical, immediate information. You can see if a page in your conversion path is leaking too many users. By fixing that page to get the users to go to the next step in the conversion path, you can increase conversions without additional marketing. You’ll also see how to set up conversion tracking and visualize the data with a conversion funnel. This is very useful with clients and decision-makers.
What You’ll Learn
- How keywords, ads, and landing pages work together in Google Ads
- How to use A/B Split Tests to test ads so you can develop the best ad
- The various kinds of ads, plus additional settings that automatically make ads for you
- Types of display advertising and how to work with those
- How to understand the data when testing Google Ads
- The five types of match modes in Google Ads