CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
What You’ll Learn in this Workshop:
- In this Intermediate workshop, we cover the basic reports in Google Analytics 4.0. In contrast to GA3, which was based on pages, GA4 is based on user behavior and events, so you get a deeper understanding of your audience and what they are doing.
- You can use Google’s sample GA4 account or your own GA4 account. We will go through GA4’s standard menus and options.
- You’ll also learn how to use segmentation in your analytics data. For example, you can separate and compare the traffic by desktop versus mobile users. This is easy to do and has a powerful impact on presenting your data. We also cover the Insights tool, how to share reports, and Google’s tool to write UTMs.
How to Produce a Podcast—Advanced Strategies for Creating Intros, Choosing Music, and Advanced Editing and Promotion of Your Podcast
This is the second in a two-part workshop series led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 25-year+ marketing professional. This course assumes you have a podcast or let one slip away for a variety of reasons.
- After this course, you will be able to plan out the structure of your physical show files to make creating many episodes simple.
- You’ll be able to create a logical template in Adobe Audition or Camtasia.
- You will also know how to choose the right music for your podcast and whether you must include a video version.
- You will have a guide to creating your intro and outro copy that will be evergreen.
- We will review how you are sharing out your show and episodes to see if there is room for improvement (there always is!).
- We’ll give you ideas on how to get your staff enthused about sharing out your shows and how you can make it easy for them.
This is part two of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO.
- You’ll understand how to use Google Analytics to quickly understand your website’s audience
- You’ll know your audience’s age, gender, location, languages, devices (desktop, mobile), interests, and much more
- You can use this to choose better ads, content, and images for your marketing, including SEO, Google Adwords, email newsletters, social media, and so on