CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
The Google Analytics 4.0 course is a three-part workshop. Each part is two hours for a total of six hours. You can take the courses individually or sign up for all three for a signifcant discount. Take the course either live or recorded.
- How to optimize your pages.
- SEO for the text on your page, including headings, body text, and links.
- How to write meta-tags, along with a spreadsheet to manage meta-tags.
- Tools to see the meta-tags on your site (and your competitors’ sites).
- How to do SEO for images, including ALT tags and the hidden meta-data.
- Technical issues include canonical tags and HRefLang tags, 404-error pages, 301-Redirects, how to find and fix broken internal links, and XML sitemaps for pages and images.
- Lots of examples of code for you to copy, edit, paste, and use.
- Checklists for on-page SEO and technical SEO.
Quick summary of key takeaways:
- After this course, you will have learned how to determine the logic and goals of your show.
- You will also be able to choose the right hosting venue for your podcast and whether to include a video version.
- We will cover the list of prep steps so you start successfully.
- You will have a guide to creating your format including the intro and outro copy that will be evergreen.
- We will review how you are sharing out your show with your followers and lists.