CONNECT WITH US
The DMA of Northern California was formed to educate, inform and provide networking opportunities for Direct and Online Marketing professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Join our email list.
How to Produce a Podcast—Advanced Strategies for Creating Intros, Choosing Music, and Advanced Editing and Promotion of Your Podcast
This is the second in a two-part workshop series led by Susan Finch, co-producer of 15 B2B podcasts for the Funnel Radio Network, keynote speaker, 25-year+ marketing professional. This course assumes you have a podcast or let one slip away for a variety of reasons.
- After this course, you will be able to plan out the structure of your physical show files to make creating many episodes simple.
- You’ll be able to create a logical template in Adobe Audition or Camtasia.
- You will also know how to choose the right music for your podcast and whether you must include a video version.
- You will have a guide to creating your intro and outro copy that will be evergreen.
- We will review how you are sharing out your show and episodes to see if there is room for improvement (there always is!).
- We’ll give you ideas on how to get your staff enthused about sharing out your shows and how you can make it easy for them.
Led by Andreas Ramos, the author of #TwitterBook (#1 Amazon Best Seller), you’ll see how to get the most out of Twitter. You’ll get up-to-date on Twitter’s advanced features. Companies can use Twitter for visibility and to connect directly with their audience and customers. You can use Twitter build your career credibility and find clients. We’ll cover both corporate and personal accounts.
This is part one of the three-part series on Google Analytics, led by Andreas Ramos, author of fourteen books on SEO. He was the Head of Global SEO at Cisco, where he worked with 44 languages in 85 countries. He has also founded three digital agencies (one with 170 staff) and was the head of the digital agency at Acxiom, which did digital marketing for Fortune 200 companies. Andreas has trained dozens of interns and staffers and he shares that knowledge with you. In three webinars, you’ll learn Google Analytics from one of the leading experts in Silicon Valley. You can take this course as part of the series or à la carte.